CHAPTER 2 (THE DREAM)

Becky's POV

"Lady Rebecca!" Someone said and then I turned around to see who was it. It's a girl dress like a maid? She's bowing her head at me.

I'm aware that my name is Rebecca but I didn't really like the name before it. calling me lady?

What's with the accent though?

And where the hell am I?

"You're father is asking for your presence in the front hall" she said politely

I was surprised when my body walks by it self. So am I a robot?

It's like I'm in a movie watching my self. I can't even control my self.

On my view my body walk through the hall until we reach the front hall the maid talking about. I was surprised to see the man who looked like my father.

"Finally you're here Rebecca. We have some guest here. They were from Hua Hin." The man said which was supposed to be my father

I looked at the visitors they are both in their 40s. A couple.

My body with it's own life give respect to the elders in front of me before sitting in the chair next to my father.

Later on a lovely lady who looks like my mother came in bringing a tea pot and with her is a maid holding cup for the tea she had prepared.

That's not likely to be my mother and what more surprising seeing my father and mother holding hands and being sweet to each other.

"That's so sweet of you pia" the lady said to my mother

"Thank you let's enjoy the tea. By the way where is saro?" My mother asked

"Well I think she explore your house knowing my child. She's so curious about everything" the lady answered

"Don't worry it's more accurate to let her explore so she wouldn't feel home sick. Since she will enter the university near here and will come to live with us for the mean time" my mother said

Who's that saro?

*************
Ring!ring!ring!

I woke up from the alarm I set. I looked at my phone and stops the alarm. Oh it's just a dream but a weird one.

I over slept and it's almost 6 am in the morning. I haven't read the book I need to read yesterday.

Maybe because I'm too tired from the whole day yesterday but lucky me I still have time to read since I had backread in our group chat and the president of our block just announced that we don't have class for the morning.

I stood up and directly go the bathroom to brush teeth and wash my face.

I then grab the phone and call the maid downstairs to prepare me some coffee and put it in the lanai near the garden.

I gonna read the book on that sight. It's more convenient to read on the peace place.

As I said I live alone in this house. My mother sometimes go home but she's busy with her botique.

While my father is in England busy managing his company. Maybe that's one of the reasons they had separated.

Oh I almost forgot my birthday is coming this Friday and I wonder if I will celebrate it alone or with them.

But I prefer to celebrate alone cause everytime I celebrate with them they always fight.

And on this coming birthday of mine I only want to celebrate it peacefully. Maybe going in the beach or sleeping in my bedroom.

I start sipping my coffee while reading the book and memorizing some points in the book. Knowing Mr chankimha he will make it more an debate test than a ordinary test.

I shall grind and do my best!

*******************Thanks for reading this chapter ✨ Sorry for the late update I'm somehow tired from the travel! Enjoy reading!!

*******************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨
Sorry for the late update I'm somehow tired from the travel! Enjoy reading!!

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.