CHAPTER 33 (LETTER)

Sarocha's POV

I woke up and Becky is nowhere to be found. No has it already happened? Did she vanished?

I tried looking at every room in the house. But there were no sign of Becky.

No..

I didn't have the chance to bid goodbye..

Becky..

I go back to our room and find a small box in the side table.

Below it is her diary. I opened the box to see it was her necklace. It's now working normal.

According to time. She really has disappeared..

Today at my birthday. We celebrate it earlier cause we expect this. But still can't accept that Becky is gone here.

I opened her diary. I found her last entry and she even wrote something for me.

She had written here all what happened yesterday. She was really happy on everything and didn't regret giving it to me.

"Dear sarocha,

Hi love. I decided to wrote this letter for you. I know when you wake up I won't be in your side but please continue to live as promised. We should continue our lives. I left my necklace to you as my gift. I don't have anything to offer. I only had that necklace that will make you remember me. I haven't told you that after I vanished all people will start to forget me. So here I wrote everything in this diary. From the first meet to the last day we have each other. Just keep it maybe you won't forget. Keep the necklace for me love. I promise to find you in the present. If it was bound to meet you here. Maybe we are bound to meet in the present world. I love you sarocha."

That's what written. My tears started to flow down. It almost wet the pages of the diary.

I hugged the diary and the necklace.

Don't worry Becky. We shall meet again. As I say my mind may forget but my heart won't...

I love you Becky.

***************************

Someone's POV

A young woman is with great grandmother tombs.

"Mom why does great grandma didn't have any lover? Like your parents?" I asked innocently

"Cause according to our grandma her aunt sarocha have promised that she won't find anyone after her last love" she said

"Really mom!" I said

"Yes common let's go" her mom said then pinched her cheeks.

I was  looking at the skies when she bump into someone.

A little girl too. But this girl was way younger that mine.

"Oh I'm sorry little one!" The young lady said as she helps the little one to stand up

"Thank you!" The little one said then smiled at her.

The young lady touches her chest cause her heart is beating to fast from the little ones smile.

"Becky!" Someone said and she run into her mom?

So her name is becky? I was called too so I was about to go when someone grab my shirt.

"Miss. I think this is yours" she said

An old lady gives me a necklace. It has a clock design.

When I looked up the lady is not there anymore.

So I decided to take it and go to my mom. She keeps on calling me.

"What takes you so long?" My dad asked as we ride the car.

"Ask your daughter" my mom said laughing

"Someone gave me this mom. She said it was mine?" I said and then raised my hands to show her the necklace.

"Oh it looks beautiful darling. Why won't you wear it?" She said then help me put the necklace.

"It suit you very well honey" mom said.

Yeah it is beautiful..

*************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner