CHAPTER 15 ( THE DREAM II)

Sarocha's POV

I woke up at 3 am cause I'm thirsty. I decided to go in the kitchen and have some drinks when I noticed lady Rebecca's room is open a little.

As I walk down her door. I noticed that's she's gasping for air? Geez what's happening.

I quickly open her door and go nearer to her. She's breathing so fast for a normal person who sleep. She looks like having an nightmare

"Rebecca! Rebecca!" I said trying to wake her up.

She woke up and hugged me tightly. She's now crying. I hugged her back giving her comfort.

"Shhss.. it's just a dream lady Rebecca" i said then wipe out her tears. 

"Lady saroo.." she said still sobbing. Oh my lady is really having a nightmare. I calm her more.

"Calm now my lady. It's just a bad dream I'm here" I said trying to calm her more. I noticed that her breath calmed down than earlier.

"Are you now okay?" I asked

She Just nodded and remove her hugged to from me. But actually it doesn't matter even if she hugged me more.

"Thank you lady saro" she said

I still wipe off the tears she have. I just don't want her to cry like this. It's pinching my heart.

"What did you dream about tell me" I asked curiously. What makes my lady be like this?

"I have a dream about that door in the basement lady saro. It keeps haunting me. The mysterious humming voice of that woman down there" she said.

That humming voice and that secret door. What does it have that lady Rebecca has to dream about it.

"That humming voice again huh. Don't worry anything behind it won't hurt you I will make sure nothing will hurt my lady" I said almost whispering the last parts of my sentence.

She look at the clock.

"I'm sorry lady saro for giving you a burden" she said looking at me with a worried face

"No it's fine. It's still early you can go back at sleep" I said

We still have classes later. But I guess from the look of her face. She doesn't want to sleep again.

"Oh don't worry lady Rebecca I can join you here if you're still scared and I insist no more buts. Common lay down and I will join you" I said so she can rest more.

I join her in bed and start caressing her hair. She didn't say anything so I continue to do it and humm a song for her.

Later on I see her sleeping soundly.

"I won't let anyone hurt you lady Rebecca. Even if it takes my life." I said then kissed her forehead.

I myself sleep too and then I woke up more earlier than her so I decided to go back in room and get ready.

I go down and I see that Rebecca still not here. Aunt pia invite me to join them. I nodded and sit.

I just grabbed the pancake and a juice.

Later on here comes Rebecca who only Grab sandwich for breakfast.

This lady will she not get hungry at the university?

"Rebecca our driver will drive the both of in the university and just wait for Richard later okay?" Her mom said

I noticed her looking at me. Yeah I'm in my silent mode today.

After breakfast we're now heading to the university.

"Hey lady sarocha did you sleep well earlier" she asked me like she's feeling guilty.

"Yeah, I sleep well Rebecca. How about you?" I said and asked her back. So lady Rebecca is now interested with me?

"I sleep well too thanks to you" she said looking down avoiding my gaze.

"I don't accept thank you lady a kiss will do" I said and then I lifted her chin and Lean towards her but suddenly the car stop.

We're now in the university. What a bad timing..I almost taste her lips again. Which I haven't taste for weeks

"Hmm bad timing, meet me later at the canteen lady Rebecca" I said yeah I just invited her to eat lunch with me it's a smooth way.

Then we both go down the car. I see her face red. Yeah maybe blushing haha.

See you later my lady..

*******************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner