CHAPTER 20 (SECRET)

Sarocha's POV

as days passed I just keep on falling to her. Her small graceful moves makes me love her more.

My parents has invited her to have a three day vacation in our house.

So here we are in the car. Rebecca is still sleeping.

But I noticed that she is sweating and looks like having a nightmare again.

I woke her up many times but she won't woke up.

"Rebecca! Rebecca! Wake up!" I said again waking her up but this she has woke up.

"Oh lady Rebecca you make me too worried I thought you will never wake up" I said and hugged her. She still not saying anything.

"Are you okay?" I asked her worriedly

"Ye..aah" she answered me. She still look hesitant of answering me.

I opened the door for her and go down the car. We're now here in our house. You can hear the waves of the sea.

"Where is mom?" I asked the oldest maid of the house.

"They are in the lanai lady" she answered me

I headed first but I noticed that Rebecca still look behind. She's looking to the old maid.

I asked her if there is something that matter but she said it was nothing.

As we reached my parents in the lanai. They were having tea. My mother had invited us to seat and have some tea.

But after a few talks Rebecca excuse her self. She wanted to rest a little bit.

I guided her into the guest room.

"I will leave you first Rebecca have a rest" I said

She just nodded and goes in. Well my mother is right. She's looking pale this days.

One of the maid go near me asking where to put Rebecca's bag. I said to bring it in front of the guest room.

But while the maid is walking a notebook fell. I was about to instruct the maid to get it but she vanished quickly.

I decided I will just give it to Rebecca later.

As I picked up the notebook and it get my attention.

It was a diary. Rebecca's diary. I don't know that Rebecca still have diary?

Wind suddenly blows making the diary open.

I didn't want to read it cause it was her privacy. But what makes me confused is that the name signed in the diary is Becky?

Who is Becky?

I tried reading the page that opened.

Dear diary,

I didn't know what happened but I'm stuck in this world....

I didn't finished reading it when my mother called me.

"Sarocha!" She said

I quickly closed the diary and go to my mother.

"Help me later in doing the dessert" she said

I nodded

"What's that?" She asked curiously

"It's Rebecca's notebook mom" I said then hide it.

"Oh why won't you rest a bit then join me in making dessert later" she said

"Okay mom and stop teasing me in front of her" I said yeah mom is teasing me earlier in front of Rebecca

"You can't hide it to me sarocha I know what you feel but I hope your father won't be mad when he notice it" she said

"I know mom, I will now go to my room and take a rest forward. I join you later" I said then walk to my room

Mom had always been supportive to me. She really knows me. I know that when dad know it he will be angry.

Cause loving the same gender is a sin.

I put Rebecca's diary on the side table. I'm still wondering why she wrote that she was stuck in this world? Who is Becky? Why does Rebecca seems to hide something.

 I'm still wondering why she wrote that she was stuck in this world? Who is Becky? Why does Rebecca seems to hide something

*********************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner