CHAPTER 29 (HISTORY)

Becky's POV

I then see myself in here in my own room. Was this part of my dream?

I walked into the balcony and I see a two lady. Who looks exactly like me and lady sarocha.

They are both being sweet to each other. You will see that they love each other.

The way they look to each other...

And here come a little girl who's playing near them. They are all happy.

I decided to go out but as I opened the door a new scene is here.

"Father please don't do this I love her. Just let us be in love" the lady who looks like me said.

"No! The whole family should die. We had planned it clean so that love story of yours won't do anything!" The king said

And I was surprised to see who was it! It's king Albert. Rebecca's great grandfather.

Then who is this lady?

"Stop this stubbornness you have reign!" And here comes Antonio.

King Antonio the father of Rebecca's father.

Why lady reign wasn't in the picture then? It's stated that the only child was Antonio.

After that I transferred to another scene.

I see princess Sam entered the room in the basement. This was said we're the disease started.

But I saw how Antonio locked the little girl in there. After that he pretended to not know anything.

Another scene where princess Sam is found dead in her bed. Full of bruises. The whole family mourns.

"No not my princess" king Samuel said

After that guards came in and grab the whole family.

"King Samuel your all arrested due to treason in the throne" the guard said

After that I'm here witnessed how they were executed.

The three members left are killed in the forest. Few are just here normal the guards.

But before king Samuel dies he cursed the family. He saw king Albert present in the scene.

"I king Samuel.. curse your family! The first lady heir you will have will suffer the same disease you give in my princess! I swear destiny will let it happen" and then the guard kicked the chair.

They all died that day.

And in reigns 20th birthday due to loneliness and guilt. She take her own life.

She left a letter in her table. I grabbed it.

"To my dearest Siena I never wanted this to happen. Now we can be together. I love you and sorry" that's what the letter said.

Then after that scene I'm here in the ceremony where king Albert declared as the new king.

He hide about reign. It will be a shame to people know that her daughter take its own life.

Everything went black again. And here I am back in that garden.

Still holding her hand.

"Now you know the truth Becky. You just have to let people know what really happened." She said

And then I woke up in my dreams.

That dreams is so suprising. So many things happen in the past. And it bound to happen again. It's either the Chankimha's family will die again and I won't let that happen.

I need to stop Rebecca's family..

Seven days left..

Few days I have to stop this. At least if I go back to the present I am sure sarocha will have a good life here.

I stand up from my bed and I will try to convince my father to talk to me.

They need to move on the same time accept that Rebecca will never go back. It's the payment for getting the Chankimha's life.

The whole family died because of greed.

**********************Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner