CHAPTER 13 (THE DOOR)

Becky's POV

After that incident sarocha had left. I knew it she also hear that humming woman on the basement but I can't tell her I can hear it too.

I don't know what's in the basement and why does I hear that weird sound.

And why does Richard has to lock the basement?

But I hear that someone having argument. And it's coming on my parents office. I slowly walk into it and look inside through the open door.

"Mom, I see Rebecca was about to open the door in the basement." Richard said

It's my whole family talking about the door.

"Watch Rebecca moves Richard, you know the consequences if we will not be careful of things" dad said

Why does they have to watch my moves? What's really happening

"Oh darling we can't let that happen" my mom said now sobbing

Dad hugged her and calm her

"Nothing gonna happen honey" he said

"Hey.." a voice coming behind me suddenly appeared.

But before she can finish what she had to say we heard the footsteps coming so I quickly covered her mouth and grab her.

I go in to the first door I see opened.im still hold her hands.

And now it becomes awkward for the both of us. I quickly let go of her hand like I'm being burnt by the warn it has.

Geez we almost get caught. That was really near. And yeah it's sarocha.

"We almost get caught" i said gasping for some air after running from the scene.

"What's exactly is happening woman?!" She asked looking confused

"Oh I'm sorry Sarocha but can you trust me? I think my family is hiding something from me" i said looking at her pleading to believe me.

I can't tell her it now. It's Just that I don't even know who I can trust. My family here hides something from me.

"Okay Rebecca but please next time don't make those moves. It's not proper attitude of lady like us" she said and then pull out her handkerchief from my pocket and wipe off my sweat.

It was a Sweet gesture from her. If we're not in this situation I will laugh thinking she still thinks about us should act like a lady.

"Thank you sarocha!" I said looking at her. I smiled cause somehow sarocha makes my heart skipped a bit.

But I know I should calm myself. This thing is forbidden and wrong not because we're both ladies but because I'm from the future.

She still look thinking deeply about something. So I snap her out of her thoughts.

"Common lady sarocha, we should have our breakfast or they might caught us." I said

She nodded and let me lead the way.

As we go down and go to the dining area I saw my parents and Richard already in the table.

"Oh Rebecca where did you go? I checked you in your room but your not there." Richard said

I was about to answer when sarocha talk

"I'm with her. I asked her to have accompany me in the terrace you have in the second floor" she said then look at me smiling and portraying that I should go with the flow

"Ah yes! I was with Lady sarocha Richard" I said

"Oh that's too much talking. The food is waiting common let's eat" my dad said

We both seat down and started grabbing food. I Lean a little bit to her and whispered "thankyou". But sarocha face becomes red.

"Sarocha are you fine? You look like having a fever" my mom said looking concern to sarocha

"No aunt I'm fine it's maybe because it's hot today" she said and started eating

After eating mom just asked if the things for school is complete. And reminded us that tomorrow is the first day.

Mom said that the driver will drop both of us tomorrow at the university. Sarocha at the other hand remain silent the whole meal.

I think sarocha is the only one I can trust to. She even lie earlier.

 She even lie earlier

*****************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner.