CHAPTER 6 (THE PARTY II)

Becky's POV

at exactly 6 pm I am done with my make up. Too glad that the make up in this year is not that old fashion.

I learned to fix myself at a young age that's why I know how to do this. I'm a little bit worried for later.

Mary my personal maid said that the party will be held at the garden. She also informed me that the king had arrived.

I can hear the soft classical music as I made my pace to the living room from my bed room

I gracefully walk my self portraying me as the lady of the night. I noticed that some guest are in the living room.

More on my uncle and his family. The royal family.

All eyes are on me as I walk down the big stare case. The king stand up and waited for me in the first step of the stair.

He offer his hand on me while I bowed to show respect and gladly accept his hands.

"Look at you sweetheart! You look gracefully stunning tonight! Just like years ago you are so little and naughty but then look how you have grown. Happy birthday Rebecca!" He said everyone laughed on the what the king had said.

So Rebecca use to be a naughty girl..

"Thank you uncle" I said showing him my sweet smile.

He guided me to his family. My cousin kiss my hands portraying respect for lady like me. They all greeted me. And of course the king's wife aunt Melissa who's crying.

"Mom can you stop crying your not even Rebecca's mother" Peter said jokingly to his mother everyone laughed

" I couldn't stop myself crying since I had witnessed this little girl grow and even if she's not from me I consider her as my only daughter. Anyways happy birthday honey! Here's our gift for you. You're uncle really have to go for himself to buy it for you. He always want the best when it's all about his favorite niece" she said then give me a paper bag.

I accept it then give it to mary. I gonna open it for later. Later on my parents came in and asking for our presencr in the garden.

The garden is arranged beautifully. I heard that mom really prepared for this. A big table is in the center. Which fits the family we have.

I was sitted with my cousins who keep on throwing killing eyes to the men who's looking to their princess.

"I gonna punch them if they don't stop" on of my cousin said

I almost laughed on their cuteness. Rebecca has a possessive and protective cousins here.

The party started. Everyone are have their own agenda. Some talk about business, some eat and some drink wine. I excuse myself since I'm not fan of this kind of occasion.

I live myself alone that's why I only had myself on this kind of occasion. My birthday.

I walk a little bit far from the party and find myself in the pool side. This is where I had been found and where Rebecca has been drown.

I'm still thinking if I should go back. But Im loving this world I have.

Maybe if I jump in here right now I can go back to the present?

I was cut on my thoughts when someone from back talk.

"You're not planning to swim right?" A firm but sweet voice coming from?

I looked behind me to find a lady wearing a floral dress. Her eyes are empty. Her hands are crossed in her chest.

I just look at her clueless. I don't know who she was so I'm afraid to say anything. But a name sink in my mind .

Maybe she is saro?

The girl who saved Rebecca from drowning.

"Oh where's my manner, I'm saro the one who saved you from drowning" she said looking straight in my eyes.

Her eyes makes you lost and just stare at it.

I'm right she is saro...

She walks slowly to me and being shocked on her presence I almost fall in the pool.

Good thing she catches me fast and hold my waist closer to her.

"How clumsy you are" she said still looking in my eyes...

*************************
Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner