CHAPTER 7 (FIRST MEET)

Becky's point of view

Why do I feel something weird toward this scene. She slowly removes her grasp from my waist.

Still looking at each others eyes but cut when Mary my personal maid came in.

"My lady your parents are looking for you" she said bowing a little bit to respect this saro woman beside me.

I just remove my gaze from this woman and excuse myself.

Going back to the party my mom called me. She's talking to a couple. A familiar couple.

Hmm oh right I had seen them in my dreams once. They are saro's parents. The one they had tea with.

"Oh dear how are you?" The lady asked me with worried face

"I'm okay now aunt, you don't have to worry too much" I said

"Oh that's Good to know dear. Oh here comes my daughter. Sarocha where did you go? You should not wonder without greeting the birthday celebrant" she said looking behind me

I also look behind to see that this saro woman had followed me.

"Oh Rebecca this is sarocha my daughter. She gonna stay with you in here starting tomorrow since the university will open in just a month" she said

Oh so this sarocha will be living with us?

"Happy birthday Rebecca" she said coldly but offering me a paper bag. Hmm so she prepared some gifts.

"Thank you sarocha so Lovely of you to prepare a gift" I said showing my sweet smile

"Mom prepared it" she said then turned around

This woman is getting on my nerves. She's an attitude one

Oh geez this sarocha

Later on my uncle, the king spoke and thanked everyone for coming to this celebration and then my parents had their speech. My mom almost cried.

After the speech my cousin with my older brother came in bringing a banner and a cake.

They were singing happy birthday.

This since really overwhelmed me. I never experienced this kind of party since my parents separate.

Tears of joy start to fall down until they finish singing it and it's time to make a wish.

I know it will be selfish but

I wish I could live this life a little bit more...

I close my eyes and blow the candles of the cake.

Everyone clapped and what makes us enjoy it more when Richard put icing on my face.

Now me and my cousin ran around the party trying to play with icings.

The elders just let us and continued to enjoy the party.

After an hour the party ended. My mom said that I shall rest and go upstairs.

Well it's been a good day. Having birthday with a big family.

At my room I opened Rebecca's diary and start writing about what happened today.

Now I envy your life Rebecca. I wish I had this kind of life in the other world.

I closed the diary and hugged it. I walk to the balcony of my room and stare on the stars.

They are so bright. I keep connecting it trying to build figures.

"I hope this will never end" I said whispering it to the stars.

I was about to came in again from the balcony when I noticed someone is standing in the beside balcony.

Her black eyes shine with the stars. She's looking at me. And here I am lost in her eyes again. It's like it has something to tell.

My heart beats become faster than I could take staring at her more. I look down and  quickly go in.

Geez that woman is so mysterious.

Why look at me like that.

I put the diary on it's safe place then I close the lights living the lampshade open.

I hop in my bed and put blanket on myself.

Well it's tiring day. I shall sleep....

***********************

Hi guys thanks for reading this chapter ✨

Photos are not mine giving the credits to the rightful owner