SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Sarocha's POV

after Becky has left. Everyone starts to forget her. But not me. I continue writing on her diary.

I promise myself if I forget someday I will keep on going back on her diary pages.

Everything is now in the good place. Where it should be. Dad wants me to work in the government but I declined.

I pursue the dream I really want. I studied language courses. That will open my mind to be a writer.

After graduating I started writing stories. Different genres but what I like the most is our story.

I wrote our love story. I want to share it to everyone and maybe Becky in the present will eventually read it.

I decided not to love anyone again. It's just that someone had got it bring it in the present.

Some of my niece and nephew visit me in the mansion. They always want to hear my stories. About my first love.

Until this days. I know I won't take long in this world. I will soon die.

I requested my nephew to bring me in the sea. I want to spend my last days here. Where Becky and I where full of joy.

Her smile and laughs. The way she run and hugged me in front this sea.

I'm seating here in the terrace. Looking at the sunset. I had always said that how can I find the sunset beautiful if I'm looking at it alone.

But now I know this will be the last time. Princess Siena if you're hearing me let me live again. But this time in the present with my love. With Becky...

And then my eyes started to close. Wait for me Becky.. I love you.. holding the necklace she gave

**********************

Freen's POV

I am here at cemetery where my great grandmother's grave is. I just keep on getting weird dreams about her.

She seems to wait for someone in her last breath. It's always she wishes to be reincarnate and meet her love who's name is "BECKY". Coincidence I remember the lady I save name was Becky.

As I go down the car a weird butterfly goes in my palm then it flies.

I followed it and I found a lady crying in front of my great grandmother's grave.

Does she knows her?

"Miss.." I said and offered her my handkerchief she accepted it still not looking at me.

"Thanks" she said

"Do you know my Great grandmother?" I asked and then she looked up on me. She look suprise.

She somehow reminds me of someone. And why does my heart beat like this?

"I'm freen. Freen sarocha Chankimha. Her great granddaughter" I said and offered her my hands to shake

"I just read something about her that makes me go here and visit her grave." She said

"Yeah she had been a great writer. She wrote everything her mind have. She even wrote story for her only love." I said now she looks like happy about hearing it.

But she keeps look at my necklace? Does she knows who's the owner?

"Oh it's beautiful right? Someone gave it to me when I was a child here in front of my great grandmother's grave" I said then hold it.

"Yeah oh I forgot to tell you I'm Becky. Becky Rebecca patricia Armstrong." She said

I was surprised to hear her name. That name was my great grandmother's always said. Becky according to the stories past in our generation. And she's the one I had saved from drowning that day. She was also my grandfather's student.

"Your the one I saved? I heard your my grandfather's student. " I said

"Yeah I am, how was your grandfather?" She said and asked me.

"He's now fine after having a mild heart attack that day" I said

Yeah grandfather suffered on heart attack but now recovering.

"That's good to hear. Can I invite you to have lunch since I haven't thank you for saving me" she asked me. That makes my heart skip a beat. Why does my heart goes like this. It weird.

"Sure!" I said then offered her my hand so she can stand up.

I don't know I feel happy being with her. It's like she's my safe place.

Would it be possible? Just like my great grandmother's wish in my dreams?

That she will reincarnate and be with her love? Was it destiny that I was named after her and this lady named after her first love?

Well if this is destined I will gladly accept it. Maybe were bound to meet here. In front of my great grandmother's grave and we were bound to love each other.

*************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨