1. I'll Be Late

I'll be late home. The text that both me and my brother had sent off at the same time. "Siyeon, what Suho say?" My best friend Hyunsoo asked me.

"He said that he'll be late too. So, he won't even notice when I get home." I said to her with a smile and we looked arms. It was just me and my brother. Our father was living overseas. So he was never really one for caring where I was.

"How is Suho doing? I keep seeing posters in remembrance for Seyeon." She said to me as we walked into a shop. My brother had been friends with this idol, Seyeon. They'd been friends for years but because of everything that had happened to him this year. He'd become a star in the sky. I'd met him occasionally as we were growing up.

"I don't know. You know Suho. He rarely shows his emotions, I only see him get annoyed when he sees Seojun." I said to her and she looked at me as we started browsing. Seojun was apart of this trio my brother was in but they fell out for some reason. Growing up I'd always had a crush on Seojun. I was a few seconds younger than Suho. We were twins who both had different goals in mind. H

"Siyeon, what do you think of this?" Hyunsoo asked me as she found a dress on the shelf.

"That color looks so nice. Blue is definitely your color." I said to her with a smile. She then picked another one from the shelf.

"We should get matching ones." She said as she passed one to me. I smiled as I took it.

"Oh, definitely. Go on some picnic dates as well to Han River and wear them." I said to her with a smile and she started to laugh. A good laugh.

"I'd love nothing more than that Siyeon." She said to me with a smile. We both paid and then started on our way to the convenience store.

"Which ones are you going for?" I asked her as we started looking at the ramen. This was our thing. Convenience store ramen at least once a week. We had things to talk about. Homework would wait until we got home.

"I want something spicy." She said to me as she chose what she was getting.

"That's a good choice. I'll get the same." I said to her we paid and then we started to eat and talk before I headed home. "Suho! I'm home!" I shouted as I walked into our apartment. I saw him sat in his room with his bathrobe on.

"You're later than I thought." He said to me and I put my bag down so I could slip my shoes off.

"I mean I was with Hyunsoo. We always come home late." I said to him and he looked at me.

"She's a bad influence on you." He said me as I started walking towards my room.

"You say that everyday but she's my best friend. Nothing you say will stop us from being friends." I said to him as I slid the massive doorway open. I then went inside of it.

"Make sure you study." He shouted at me and that's when I started doing just that. When I went for our shower I saw that Suho had closed his door. He was asleep. I was glad that he was home. When I saw that he'd be late I got worried. When the next day came around I went to school stopping when I saw him.

"Siyeon." He said to me and I nodded at him.

"Seojun." I said as I passed him. We never really spoke in the hall. I looked back and I saw him looking at me. It's like he wanted to talk.

"What was that about?" Hyunsoo asked me as I went into the classroom. She was peeking out.

"I don't know. I really don't." I said to her. As they day went on that was al I thought about. I was glad that it was the weekend tomorrow. Me and Hyunsoo went makeup shopping. We needed some more. I saw a girl browsing at the products. "Try this. It's our favorite. It'll look nice on you." I said to her with a smile. I handed her a lip tint color. She looked at me with a smile.