16. Move

It was getting closer now to Seojun's debut and I was starting to feel nervous for him. When the shoot was over the day after I saw that Suho was home. "I never asked yesterday. But. How long are you here for?" I asked him and he looked at me. Like he didn't want me to be sad.

"I'm not leaving. Don't worry." He said to me and I smiled at him.

"Good I need my brother around. These past years were horrible. When I needed my brother. I didn't have one around." I said to him and he hugged me.

"I know and I'm sorry about that. But I need my sister around at some points and you weren't there either." He said to me and I looked at him with a smile.

"I guess we're even then." I said to him and he looked at me with a smile.

"I didn't realize you and Seojun were so serious. Do I need to be worried?" He asked me and I looked at him with a smile.

"Worried about what?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"I don't know. A wedding in the future." He said and I looked at him.

"Hey, we are both working on our careers currently." I said to him with a smile and I could tell he was glad about that. The day after I didn't really get up to anything. But it was when Hyunsoo and I were getting coffee. We saw someone.

"Is that who I think it is?" Hyunsoo asked me as we both looked at who entered the cafe.

"It is." I said to her and she is both.

"Lee Siyeon and Kwon Hyunsoo. I didn't think I'd ever see you both again." She said and she sat with us. It had been years since I'd seen her and she looked like she'd changed.

"We didn't either Sujin. How have you been?" I asked her and she looked at me with a smile.

"I've been well. I'm sorry for everything that happened in the past." She said to us and Hyunsoo looked at her with a smile. Taking her hand.

"It's okay. It's all in the past." Hyunsoo said to her and that's when I could tell that Sujin was happy with that.

"I see that your both two of the biggest models now." She said with a smile.

"I guess we are. It just happened. Seojun really helped as well and soon he's debuting so it's been hard on the both of us." I said to her with a smile and Hyunsoo looked at her.

"Trust me you've never seen someone so stressed. She's constantly checking in with him to see how he's doing." She said to me and I looked at them.

"He's at his group photo shoot today. I hope it's going well." I said to her.

"You see, always thinking of other things." She said to Sujin. I saw her smile at me.

"I'm glad yo know that you're still happy with each other. How are you and Chorong?" She asked as she looked at Hyunsoo.

"Very happy still. He's a teddy bear that I never want to get rid of." She said with a smile and they were still a clingy couple. We kept talking with her and I was glad that we saw her. After we'd finished our coffee I went home with Hyunsoo. We then checked our emails to see what jobs we'd get to do next. "What are your jobs looking like?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"I've got a sportswear shoot, a few makeup ones, a lingerie shoot and a music video." I said to her and she looked at me with a smile.

"I've got the same near enough." She said to me and we then started to discuss it all. After a while I decided I that I was going to say with Hyunsoo the night.

"I can't believe that we're struggling to decide what we want to do." I said to her and she looked to me with a smile.

"And to think at one point we didn't know when to study. Now we're struggling to decide what to work with. But I think, if we do the MV shoot we're together. So it should be fun." She said to me and I smiled at her. That was when we had the best fun. When an opportunity would come around so we could do it together.