4. Why Me?

I still couldn't believe what was going on. I could feel eyes on me. My brother would be in kill mode let's face it. He wanted me to stay away from Seojun but look what happened. I then watched as Seojun. Punched Suho. Suho then stood up and drew his arm back. I then saw that Suho's lip was bleeding. I didn't know what to do. "Punch me. Go ahead, punch me." Seojun said to me and I just looked around.

"Suho! Stop it!" I shouted but nothing.

"Hey! What are you two doing over there? Break it off!" The principal shouted as he walked in. The two then separated and went into the office.

"Why is it always about me?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair. I then kept eating my lunch. I was glad when I saw Suho in the hallway.

"Suho!" I shouted as I went over to him.

"What is it Siyeon?" He asked me, he wasn't happy.

"I just wanted to know if you were ok." I said to him and he was mad at me. I could tell.

"Siyeon I'm fine. But I told you to stay away from Seojun. Look at what's happened now." He said to me and I saw the state of his lip. He then walked away. I stood there for a few seconds. Was this my fault? When I finally did make it to class I saw that Suho was already there. I then saw Seojun's gang walk in.

"Hey, Suho! Come see me outside." One of them said and I looked at them. This wasn't going to go down why.

"Hey! Siyeon, is it true that Seojun likes you but your brother forbids you from talking to him?" Someone asked me and I looked at them.

"Are you crazy? Suho won't tolerate me anywhere near him. Seojun wouldn't attempt anything." I said to them and they all crowded me. Asking me a million questions but not allowing me to get my answers out. Once school finished I went home. Suho wouldn't talk to me. "Suho, can you just talk to me please." I said to him and he looked at me.

"You went against my word. Look what happened. I need you to be honest with me." He said to me and I looked at him. I knew exactly what he was going to ask.

"You know I'll be honest." I said to him and he looked at me.

"Do you like Han Seojun?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"No. And I never will. I don't know why he did what he did." I said to him and he looked at me. A smile on his face.

"I knew I could trust you. I couldn't ask for a better sister." He said to me but I knew why Seojun was like this. It was grief. Suho then went quiet as if he was recounting something.

"Hey, you know it wasn't you're fault." I said to him and I hugged him. He hugged me back. Letting his silent tears fall. Later on he then went to the comic book store. That place was beginning to be his safe place and it didn't bother me. I just studied instead. The next day Hyunsoo and I walked to school together.

"You and Suho seemed quiet on your walk home." She said to me and I looked at her.

"It was very quiet but I think it's because he was feeling betrayed. We talked and he cried." I said to her and she stopped me. Like physically. Putting her arm in front to stop me.

"He cried? Suho can do that?" She asked me and I nodded at her.

"He can. But it's over one thing and we both know what that is." I said to her and she knew what it was. The reason that Seojun and Suho fell out what because Seojun blames Suho for Seyeon's death. But it wasn't his fault. But Suho was made to believe that. I had to try and piece him back together again. When we made it to our homeroom, we walked in barely after Seojun. I was just glad when class started.