8. School Trip

Today we were going on a school trip. I'd stayed the night at Hyunsoo's so Mrs. Kwon was driving us both to school. "Best behavior the both of you. No sneaking out or anything." She said to us sternly. She liked to parent me which never bothered me at all. I saw her as a mother figure.

"We won't Mrs. Kwon." I said to her with a nod as she pulled up at the school.

"You know we're sensible." Hyunsoo said and it was more of, I was sensible. She one the other hand wasn't as much.

"That's what I like to hear. If anything happens make one of your teachers call me and I will come and get you." She said to us both as we started getting out of the car. We then started to get our suitcases out. We then headed to where everyone was meeting up. Of course the boys were caught with soju so they got punished. Hyunsoo and I were wearing matching clothing. We then joined the others. Barely after Seojun joined them. Wearing matching clothing with Jukyung.

"Look, Siyeon and Hyunsoo are matching. How cute." Suah said to us and we looked at her with a smile.

"Because we are the cutest." Hyunsoo said and she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"What the heck? They're also a thing?" Taehoon asked as he looked at Jukyung and Seojun.

"What's going on? You two have matching outfits. Are you going to surprise us with news that you're dating?" Suah asked and I would hope they wouldn't I then saw Suho join us.

"Not at all!" Jukyung shouted and Seojun looked at her. When he should be looking at me.

"Jukyung, this looks calculated. Do you want to be my girlfriend that much? Then how about we start dating?" Seojun asked her and I shook my head at his words. I felt hurt.

"Whats wrong with you? Put on your jacket already." Jukyung said to him and the jacket looked so similar to hers.

"It's hot. I don't want to." He said to her and I looked at Suho. He was hurt as well.

"It's not hot, it's cold." Seojun said and I felt Hyunsoo tug on my arm.

"Hey, we should get closer to the bus. Make sure we get some better seats." She said to me and we walked away. I wasn't looking forward to being stuck with them. And when we sat on the bus I went and sat with Hyunsoo. I got the window seat.

"I made a playlist for us." I said to her with a smile. That's when I heard the date chant coming from the back. I had to ignore it.

"I can't wait to listen to it." Hyunsoo said to me with a smile. I then gave her an ear piece and she listened to the playlist. The two of us bobbing our heads together. It was a great journey and when we got to the place I saw the tents. This would be hell.

"Junior class five, look here. One, two, three!" Mr. Han shouted and he took a picture with all of us. We all posed. "Get settled in the tents assigned to your groups. We'll meet back here in 30 minutes. Okay!" Mr. Han shouted and I was happy that I was with Hyunsoo. We were currently having a photoshoot with the others. I was glad about it. Once it was done we all walked off together. There was six of us to a tent.
"What's that mic for?" Jukyung asked Suah and I already had an idea for what it was for.

"This? I brought this to stay up all night long! Dating is a must Marriage is an option Amor Fati" Suah said making me smile. This was going to be a good set up.

"She's in the mood to party." Sujin said and I looked at her with a smile.

"Well, I am as well." I said to her with a smile.

"Guys, tonight...nobody is sleeping!" Sihyun said to us and I did like the sound of that.

"Nobody is sleeping! Dating is a must!" Suah said again making me laugh. She always knew how to make people smile.