15. Caring

As soon as we landed in the states we headed straight for the hospital. That's when we saw dad. We went behind the curtain and headed to him. He was still asleep. "We're here...dad." Suho said to him and I looked at him. It hard since on the plane I'd made the decision that I was only staying for a few weeks. Suho was going to stay.

"We came." I said to him and he started to open his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Suho and Siyeon. I thought I wouldn't get to...tell you that." Dad said to us.

"It's okay." Suho said to him and he took his hand. After the weeks had passed. I then went home. Father understood. My life was in Korea. It always would be. When it was my first day back I saw everyone's reactions.

"Siyeon's back!" Hyunsoo shouted as I walked in with Seojun. I smiled as Hyunsoo and Suah ran over to hug me.

"Question from Channel Hyunkyu. How did you and Seojun cope with the long distance?" He asked and Seojun looked at him.

"We coped well. Nothing will get between the two of us." He said to him as he hugged me and I took my seat behind Hyunsoo. Jukyung then looked at me.

"When's Suho coming back?" She asked me and I looked at him.

"Before the next school year starts." I said to him and that would be a couple months potentially. The night he was meant to come home I was with Seojun. At his apartment. That's when I read the stream of texts from Suho and I hugged Seojun.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me and I started to cry softly. "Who's hurt you? Do I need to fight someone?" He asked me as he paused the movie that we were watching. I then sat up and looked at him.

"Dad had to go for another emergency surgery. He was having another bleed and he had a cardiac arrest whilst the surgery was going on." I said to him quickly and he hugged me again.

"Do you want me to take you to the airport?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Suho's going to update me. Besides dad wouldn't want me to come back." I said to him and I cuddled into Seojun as we kept watching the movie. When school started I was in class six. With Hyunsoo. But I also had Suah and Jukyung.

"Siyeon is back with Hyunsoo. The inseparable duo is back." Hyunkyu said as we walked in.

"They know we'd die without each other." Hyunsoo said to him and she looped her arm with mine.

"Hyunsoo! Siyeon!" Suah shouted and we ran over to her.

"I'm so glad to see you." I said to her and she looked at me and then Hyunsoo.

"As I just told Jukyung. Sujin dropped out this year. I heard she went to study abroad." Suah said to me and I nodded at her. As long as she wasn't near Suho we'd be ok.

"Anyways. How are you doing Siyeon?" Hyemin asked me and I looked at her and took a deep breath.

"I've been struggling a bit. Being in the house all alone and then when dad falls ill again. Seojun has nearly had to get me to an airport numerous times but I need to be here. Suho keeps me updated. But other than that I've been okay." I said to them all and Hyunsoo took my hand.

"And of course. I've been here as well looking after her." She said to them.

"Do you know when Suho will be back?" Hyemin asked me. She'd probably asked Jukyung as well.

"Not yet. He's still at the hospital." I said to them and we went on with the day. Seojun wasn't in our class this year and I hated it. I mean I had Hyunsoo but not Seojun. When school ended Seojun came over to mine.