10. Revealed

When the shift ended Hyunsoo and I went back to her place. I was planning on staying the night there. Who knew what would be happening back home. "So what's the plan for Chorong and I?" Hyunsoo asked me as we sat in her room. I didn't really know what to say to her.

"I don't know I need some more thinking time." I said to her with a smile.

"Well I look forward to hearing this whole plan." She said to me and I looked at her with a smile.

"Maybe I can get Seojun involved. He'll help out." I said to her with a smile and I knew she would hate that idea.

"No, you can't bring him into it." She said to me and I looked at her. I'd find a way to get them together.

"Well, I will get him involved. He knows Chorong better." I said to her with a smile. When school came around the next day I felt someone take my hand.

"There she is my beautiful girlfriend." Seojun said to me with a smile and I saw that Hyunsoo wasn't impressed.

"Stop. You're too sweet." I said to him with a smile.

"I think I'm going to throw up." Hyunsoo said and I shook my head at her. I then looked at Seojun.

"So, Hyunsoo's been telling me. Someone's taken her heart." I said to him and he looked at me. And then he looked at Hyunsoo.

"Oh really, who would that be?" He asked and I saw Hyunsoo making some gestures towards me as we walked to the classroom.

"Chorong." I whispered to him and he looked at Hyunsoo.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded at him. When class started I was paying attention. It wasn't along until class was interrupted.

"No!" Jukyung shouted suddenly. We all looked at her. I get it we had an exam coming up but shouting wasn't going to stop it.

"What the heck?" Someone asked her.

"That scared me!" Someone else said to us.

"All right. Since Jukyung feels that strongly about it, I won't be adding more chapters to the final exam." Mr. Han said and that's when I started clapping. She'd saved us. I was glad about that. At the end of the school day Hyunsoo and I were walking together.

"I can't believe that you told Seojun about my crush." She said to me and I looked at her with a smile.

"Well, if you want this crush to turn into something real. Then Seojun is the best person to talk to. He knows Chorong more than we do." I said to her and she looked at me. I couldn't tell whether she was understanding of it or not.

"Well I guess when you put it that way. You do make sense." She said to me and that's when we made it back to her place. I was staying the night like I usually did. Tomorrow me and her would both be at work so it only made sense for us to stay at hers. Besides it meant that we could walk together as well.

"So, what would you do if Chorong asks you out?" I asked her as we were stocking the shelves up.

"I don't know. Why would you even ask me?" She asked me and that's when the door opened.

"Oh, there he is now. Go talk to him." I said and I pushed her towards him. She had something to deal with. I then saw that Seojun was there and he headed towards me.

"Just the person I needed. I was looking for the lip tints." He said to me and I looked at him with a smile.

"Are you experimenting now?" I asked him and he looked at me with a smile.

"Not exactly. I want to get a present for my girlfriend." He said to me with a smile and he didn't have to do that for me.

"You don't have to. You know that right?" I asked him with a smile and he looked at me with a smile.