11. Heartstop

It wasn't the right time when Hyunsoo and I got there. I saw the ambulances. Then I saw who they were for. "Suho! Seojun!" I shouted and that's when the paramedic saw me.

"Do you know them?" One of them asked me and I nodded.

"Suho is my brother. And Seojun is my boyfriend." I said to him panicked. He then looked at me.

"You can ride with them." He said to me and I went for the one that Suho was in. Seojun would understand.

"I'll meet you there, Siyeon." She said to me and I nodded at her. I then looked at Suho as I got in.

"Suho, it's me Siyeon. I'm here." I said to him. Trying not breakdown. I was glad when we got to the hospital. And they took both Suho and Seojun out. I walked in behind them all as the doctors ran with with gurneys. My brain was in overdrive. I made myself sit in the waiting area. It wasn't long until Hyunsoo came in.

"How are they?" She asked me and I looked at her and shook my head.

"I don't know." I said to her and that's when I saw father walk in.

"What happened?" He asked me and I looked up.

"Why are you here?" I asked him and he looked at me. Like I should know the answer.

"Because Suho's here. I'm glad it's not you as well." He said to me and I looked at him shaking my head. I then saw a nurse walk out.

"You can see them now." She said to us and I couldn't bare to be in the same room as dad. I went to see Seojun. I wanted to see if he was okay.

"Before you say anything. I'm okay." He said to me and I looked at him.

"You don't look it." I said to him and he looked at me. He was getting ready to stand up. He then walked with me. I saw dad about to enter the room to see Suho. He was asleep.

"Well I am nothing will ever take the Han Seojun down." He said to me and I shook my head at him as we walked the halls.

"Your such an idiot." I said to him and he looked at me. Like he couldn't believe that.

"I'm only an idiot for you." He said with a goofy smile on his face. I then kissed him.

"Keep it that way. Rather than getting hit by a car. Please don't do that again." I said to him. That's when I saw his mom and his sister.

"I let you talk to them." I said to him and I went to Hyunsoo. After that and he shoved them into the elevator he came over to me and Hyunsoo.

"Make sure she goes to school tomorrow. I know she'd rather come here instead." He said to Hyunsoo and she looked at him with a smile and a nod.

"I will don't worry. I'll chase her down if I have to." Hyunsoo said with a smile and a nod to him.

"Good now. Walk me back to my room?" He asked me and I looked at him with a smile.

"Of course." I said to him. And I started walking back with him.

"Please don't skip school tomorrow. You can see that I'm okay. Suho will be ok." He said to me as we walked the halls.

"I know but I worry." I said to him and he used his good hand to hold mine.

"Then I'll text you." He said to me and we made it back to his room with Suho. I then helped him get into the bed. And sat beside him. He opened his arms out and I hugged him. "I feel better already." He said to me with a smile and I looked at him.

"I'm glad." I said to him with a smile. I kissed him and said my goodbyes. When school came wound the next day I kept checking my phone.

"That's it. I'm taking this. You are going crazy." Hyunsoo said to me and I looked at her shaking my head.