2. Talking Again

I couldn't believe he was talking to a girl. "Well, I look forward to hearing about this girl in the morning." I said to him and I started making my way to my room.

"It's not like." He said to me.

"Keep saying that!" I shouted before I closed my door. When school came around in the morning I walked with Hyunsoo. "My brother spoke to a girl." I said to her and her jaw dropped.

"Are you serious? Who?" She asked me and I looked at her confusedly.

"I don't know. He wouldn't say. They met at the comic book store." I said to her and she started laughing.

"He's going back there again?" She asked me. He had only started going back recently.

"Yeah, who would've thought that." I said to her and then we made it to school. The whole day went quickly.

"Shopping?" Hyunsoo asked me at the end of the day as we were walking together.

"Don't have to tell me twice. Coffee as well." I said to her and she smiled. We linked arms and started heading towards the stores. I saw a series of motorbikes pass us.

"What's the bet that one of them is Seojun?" Hyunsoo asked me and I looked at her with a smile as we went into a cafe.

"It probably is. Who are we kidding." I said to her with a smile. We ordered our iced coffees and then drank them. We then went into a store.

"My mom's birthday is coming up. I was thinking of getting her some perfume." She said to me and I frowned a little bit at the word 'Mom'. My mom had died when I was younger due to cancer. Suho always protected me that day afterwards.

"That'll be nice. It'll be really nice." I said to her with a smile. We continued on with our shopping and then went home. I saw that Suho was already asleep so I crept across to my room. The next morning I was doing my makeup when my phone started blowing up.

Which ones better for a 100th-day anniversary gift? *2 attachments* - Suah

One of the right.  - Siyeon

Can't pick their both nice. - Hyunsoo

"The one of the left. - Jukyung

Only 100 days? You fussed so much I thought it was 100 years. - Sujin

I made a huge fuss when I was a 100 days old too. Bear with me, Kangsu. - Suah

Guys, I'm so glad we're friends. - Jukyung

I'm glad to have a goddess friend like you. - Suah

I'm not a goddess. If I'm a goddess, you are a fairy. - Jukyung

Limju, how are you both pretty and sweet. - Suah

I then continued on with my makeup. "Siyeon, I'm going out!" Suho shouted and I peeked out of my room.

"Okay, bye." I shouted and he left. I then started messaging Hyunsoo. I was going over to hers. Once I was ready I then left to head over there.

"Finally! You made it." Hyunsoo said as she hugged me.

"Anyone would think you two don't see each other everyday." Mrs. Kwon said to us and I smiled at her.

"You never know when we'll see each other next. Everyday could be the last." I said as I hugged Hyunsoo. I then slipped my shoes off.

"Hi Siyeon." Hyunjae, Hyunsoo's younger brother, said waving at me.

"He still has a crush on you." Hyunsoo whispered and I then waved at him.