5. Ignoring

I couldn't believe it. I had never gotten jealous in my life. And now I had. It was Seojun's fault. "I can't believe I'm seeing a different side to you." Hyunsoo said as we started walking together and I looked at her.

"You can't bring this up to anyone. Not even Suah and Sujin." I said to her and she held her pinky out.

"I promise. You know I won't." She said and that's when we started heading to class together. When we walked in. We both glared at Seojun and sat down.

"Limju, what's up with him all of a sudden? What's with the motorcycle key?" Suah asked Jukyung and I hated this. Hated that he was into someone else and not me. When it came to class. I sat with Hyunsoo at the back of the classroom. Seojun sat with us. I was just ignoring his existence.

"All right. Take a seat, everyone." The teacher said and I looked at her. "I'm going to do a roll call." She said and I looked at my textbook.

"Yes." We all said.

"Kim Sihyun." She read out.

"Present." She said.

"Lee Siyeon." She said saying my name.

"Present." I said with a smile.

"Kwon Hyunsoo." She said.

"Present." She said from beside me.

"Kim Jieun." She said reading the next name.

"Present." She said back and she continued the register. That's when I saw Seojun. Trying to get my attention. He the passed some candies over to me. My favorite ones.

"I got you your favorite ones." He whispered me to me.

"Thank you." I said to him and I stuffed them in pockets. I then saw him smile at me and look away. Why did he have to do that. I then felt Hyunsoo nudge me in the ribs. The class then continued.

"When organic matter is decomposed by enzymes, inorganic matter is created, and energy is produced during the process. Some of the energy is converted into ATP, and the rest is released as thermal energy. That's when cellular respiration occurs." The teacher said and I stopped listening. Putting my hand in pocket to feel the sweets that Seojun had for me. There was a lot. If this was his way of showing he was thankful or that he cared. He'd picked a good number. Eight. "During the day, the light energy is stored so that it can be used when needed. Let's look at the next page." Our teacher continued and soon it was lunch time. I avoided the lunch room. Hyunsoo was with me.

"Why are you avoiding the lunch room?" She asked me and we walked around.

"You know why. I don't want to be anywhere near him. Especially if he's with Jukyung." I said and that's when I saw Suho. He walked over to me.

"Have you eaten?" He asked me. He always worried when he saw me at lunch.

"Yes." I said and Hyunsoo looked at me.

"No. She hasn't." Hyunsoo said to him and he looked at me.

"You need to eat. We're going to get you something." He said and I looked at him.

"I'll be fine. Beside I don't want to be there if Seojun's there." I said to him shaking my head and he looked at me.

"Why would that be?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Because you don't like him. I don't want to be near him. Especially if he plans on staying near Jukyung." I said to him and he nodded at me. "Besides I know why your here. You're jealous of them both. I can read you well." I said to him and he looked at me.