#3 - Amy Amy Amy

You and Dom dance in the kitchen after a long day
*If you want to play the song, I'd start where it says Amy Winehouse :)
-

Dominic sleepily walked over as you poured yourself another glass of moscato. You lazily slid the pizza box toward him.
"Last slice?"
"Nah I'm good," he yawns as he sneaks behind you.

You two hadn't seen each other since this morning and were both too exhausted to cook or even complain about the day. *Amy Winehouse played softly in the background as he pushed your braids over one shoulder for his head to occupy the other.

🎶
'There is no greater love
Than what I feel for you'

You took a sip and shifted as he nestled into you. Your hands moved down to find his as you closed your eyes and began to sway.

🎶
'No sweeter song
No heart so true'

He moves back and guides your hips to face him. Smiling bashfuly, he grabs and kisses your right hand before draping it behind his neck.

🎶
'There is no greater thrill
Than what you bring to me
No sweeter song than what you sing, sing to me'

"Shall we?" he chuckles, holding out his free hand.

"We shall," you share the same expression now as he focuses on his feet, making sure not to step on yours. You begin to move in unison and your head rests under his chin.

🎶
'You're the sweetest thing
That I've ever known
And to think that you are mine, you are mine alone'

He spins you out and around then steps back for a second to take you in, keeping the softest grip on your left hand. It was almost like he was trying to remember every little detail in this moment; your face, your hair, your slip dress, your fuzzy socks. There was no doubt he was enamored and wanted to soak in every minute with you.

🎶
'There is no greater love
In all the world, it's true
No greater love
Than what I feel for you'

You do one more spin and he dips you on the last note, giving you soft a peck. Any drama or panic from the day had washed away. Without trying he always knew the perfect way to bring you down to earth.

~
The song doesn't match ~perfectly~ but yall get what I was tryna do lol hope you liked this sweet one, he fs comes off as a dancin in the kitchen kinda guy ☺️ Next chapter is gonna be angst!