☼☼☼►►►►►

I had this dream about cake...it was amazing!!!!!!! Sooo the first scene will be exactly like the dream I had, except the part where this lady tried to date Cal. She was like 30 ): . And when she saw Luke and Calum hugging in the back, she said I'm not even going to get in that mess, then she left. I'm not surprised I always have dreams about cake...I think about them all day. I have an addiction...it's really sad. ):

They were back home, and as soon as they got home, they pounced on their beds and went to sleep.

Calum and Ashton went to go get coffee in the morning; at the school café. Ashton looked tired because he drove the most out of everyone.

"Sorry" Calum muttered.

"It's fine" Ashton sighed, waiting in line with Cal.

They finally were first, and automatically, this woman saw them from afar, and pushed the man out her way. "Hi I'm Melanie, and I'll be taking your order...hotties"

"Hi I'm Ashton"

Melanie looked towards Calum. "And you are??"

"C-Dizzle" Calum laughed.

The woman laughed obnoxiously. "Oh my god," She wiped an invisible tear from her glamorfied eye (that is not a word, so don't put it in your essays kids (;) "You are sosooso funny"

"I am???"

"No" Ashton mumbled under his breath.

"Yes. You. Are" She purred leaning over the desk, showing the curves of her, plump pale boobs.

Ashton gawked at them, and his mouth flew open.

"You might want to wear a bra...people can see your nipples through your shirt. And your boobs are almost out" Calum commented.

The woman licked her lips, and winked at Calum.

Calum shuffled his feet, and fiddled his fingers. "Ummm"

"Are you going to take our order or what???!!!" Ashton screeched.

"Oh. Go ahead"

"I want a Mocha Latte"

"Same"

"Gotcha" She smiled.

The duo went to a random table, and started talking about the girl.

"She was totally flirting with you dude"

"What do you mean?"

"You're so stupid, no wonder you didn't know about Luke's crush on you"

"Hey!" Calum pouted.

"Sorry, you know I get cranky"

"Man period much?" Calum teased. (Don't Calum...some girls/women might be on their periods right now and are planning your murder because of that sick joke..*shakes head in disappointment* ps. I was too lazy to write that word so I let autocorrect do it)

"Don't avoid the fact she was flirting with you"

"Who was flirting with who?" Luke asked coming in the café, with Michael.

"Lukey!!!" Calum face lit up once he saw the blonde.

Luke smiled, and climbed on Calum's lap. (In my dream when Luke got on top of Calum...they started to hump each other, but I won't add it in..they're in public!)

"What did you order?" Luke asked, brushing the pad of his thumb over Calum's cheek.

"I ordered a-" Ashton started to speak.

"I'm not talking to you Ashton"

"I ordered a Mocha Latte" Calum smiled.

"Boop" Luke poked Calum's nose, and he started to laugh. "Boop," Luke did it repetitively.

"Your order," Melanie dropped the drinks, and looked towards Luke on Calum's lap. She rolled her eyes and walked away. "I'm done!"

:x

Calum was on top of Luke softly kissing him. They were making out on the bed, without a care in the world.

Luke started to kiss up Calum's neck; pressing sweet kisses there. "We-haven't-even made-our-selves-official yet" he announced kiss after kiss.

The raven haired boy caught Luke's lips in a heavy kiss. He took no mercy this time. He started moving his hips against Luke's, wanting to feel something. He pulled on that plush lip, and let go softly. Luke gently poked in his tongue, and their tongues reunited. They swirled against each other, and their lips connected again.

Luke's hands traveled to Calum's ass. He pressed down, to catch more swaying of those hips. Luke turned Calum over so he was on top.

He disconnected from the kiss, and stared at Calum. The smaller boy reached up, and put an arm around Luke's neck.

"Luke, I want to ask you something" Calum nervously bit his lip.

Luke's heart started to beat at an extra pace. "Go ahead"

"I wanted to know if- you wanted to date? Umm, I don't mean one date..I want us to become official. Like boyfriend and boyfriend. I want you to be my boyfriend..I want us to date, Lucas"

"Of course, Calum..I don't know why you were nervous to ask me"

"Look at you..you're amazing. I can't help but be nervous"

"Well you're beautiful Calum" Luke cooed.

"Do you want to make a YouTube video telling the fans?!!!" Calum got out of under Luke, and walked to the camera.

"What-no! They don't need to know!" (How Luke feels in rl..it's kind of obvious their dating. If you oppose to it, if they aren't dating they sure as hell don't act like best friends around each other...the reason I said that's how Luke feels, because I feel like Calum wants everyone to know, but Luke doesn't)

"Why?" Calum pouted.

"They don't need to know"

"Why?"

"I'm not ready to come out" ((; go ahead, I know you're thinking of something dirty)

"You're not ready for anything" Calum mumbled.

Luke sighed and went to go kiss Calum. "I'm sorry, honey"

"It's okay, sweetie"

☼☼☼►►►►►

Not a lot of fluff, but it had a kissing scene at least.

Remember that picture when Luke was carrying/hugging Calum, and Caum looked like he didn't want to let go? I think they just reunited because, in May; Luke tweeted Calum saying he missed him with a frown and a kiss, and that picture was taken in July. That's probably why they never leave each other's sides because they'll miss each other. ): awawwwwww