☂✘✘

Hiiiiii!!!!!!!!! Just know that shhhhhhhhhhhhhhit will go down in this chapter...grab some chips, grab your nasty ass sugary drink; (if you're drinking water good on ya') or maybe you just ate and you have no need to eat a snack. But just-
@Gg_wesley: just go on with it!!!
@Miserableinsurgente: Yeah!!!!
@-hoodxngs: Geez...Cheese and crackers

>.<

Is this getting boring and/or grammatically incorrect to anyone? Idk..I feel you guys don't like it as much anymore.

☀ ☁

"So yeah. I got the part of Romeo, and Lukey is ignoring me....that's why he's not in today's video, Clum Clum Warriors.." Calum pouted at the camera.

Luke opened the door, with a look of anger on his face.

Calum sighed. "Here he is. Lukey, do you want to say hi to the fans"

"Don't call me Lukey. You don't deserve to call me Lukey"

"Fine then..." Calum frowned.

"Hey guys!!"

"What about me?"

"Hi, Calum!! How was your day!!???" Luke faked beamed.

"Good actually! I was at practice for the play today"

"That lame ass play" Luke muttered.

"Stop being a dick"

"You started it. Seriously Calum? There's nothing special about me?? If you feel that way, why did you ask me to be your boyfriend!???"

"I TOLD YOU IT WAS A JOKE!!!"

"No it wasn't. Not the way you said it" Luke huffed. "I'm going to work out"

"Goodbye kiss?" Calum pouted.

Luke and Calum never rejected a goodbye kiss; even if they were in a heated argument.

The blonde walked up to Calum, and hooked his hands on Calum's warm cheeks. He leaned in and gave him a peck. As he was about to let go, Calum pulled him back.

"Kiss me..please..."

"No," Luke groaned. Even though he said no, he dropped his bags on the ground, and pushed Calum on the bed. He started roughly making out with him, and Calum started to take Luke's shirt off. "Cal, Cal..no"

Luke got off of Calum, and headed for the door while picking up his gym bag.

"Please don't go, Lukey...we can work this out.." Calum frowned.

"Just-just give me time, Calum.."

"How much time?"

Luke sighed and opened the door leaving.

"LUCAS!" Calum groaned, and threw a pillow across the room.

"Okay! The scene will start with Romeo at Juliet's balcony" Mrs. Unicorn yelled.

Aleshia smirked, and wiggled her eyebrows. "Does this include a kissing scene??" Mrs. Unicorn smiled and nodded. "Yes yes yes!! I was just getting to that!!"

Calum tried calling Luke a thousand times, but he wouldn't pick up.

"Calum, get off your phone and come here"

The raven haired boy frowned, and walked to the acting teacher/coach. "Okie. So you and Aleshia will make out in this scene....they don't make out in the play, but this is my play, so you'll do as I say...plus I want to get a lady boner"

"Umm..." Calum raised an eyebrow.

"Forget I said that," She clapped her hands and smiled. "Okay. Let's PRACTICE!!! Calum, Aleshia, come together, and make out...and action!"