☩ ☪ ☫✝

✚❄ ❆ ╰☆╮

"Cal wake up! We have an exam in the morning!" Luke and Calum were studying, but Calum kept falling asleep. This was their 4th year in college, but Michael and Ash decided to go to a different university.

"I'm awake!!" Calum pouted.

"You aren't" Luke raised an eyebrow. Calum sighed and frowned. "I miss them"

"I do too, Calum. But we have to study..."

"I wish we could visit their apartment"

"Well their wedding is coming up soon, so we'll see them then"

"Yayy"

"Okay, good, right now we really need to study" Luke rolled his eyes.

"Fine" Calum grumbled.

❄ ❆ ╰☆╮

"We have gathered here today, to celebrate the marriage of Michael Fletcher Clifford, and Ashton Gordon Irwin"

Michael coughed loudly. "Umm, Michael Gordon Clifford, and Ashton Fletcher Irwin...."

"Oh, ahem, sorry" he continued with his little talk thing.

Luke and Calum stumbled into the chapel looking at everyone with a sheepish smile. "Hey you, eyes off the prize he's mine!"

"Calum. Shush!"

"There's the other two best men!!!"

They waddled up to the front standing by the other best men. Luke winked at Calum, he just blushed and looked down at his shoes in response . "Every time" Luke mumbled to himself smiling.

"Ashton, you don't know how much I love you. I mean..when we were kids and we kissed on that rusty swing set, I kind of knew I liked guys. I never cared about Calum the way I care about you, and I've known him longer than I've known you. So that says a lot, Ashton. I love you"

"Ashton?"

"Michael. You're such a fool. You're really crazy saying aye all the time, but it makes me love you even more. No one but me knows you're insane, I feel so damn pathetic, my friends just don't get it how I can make you so happy. It warms my heart how I can. When you hug me, I feel like it's only us two in the world. I love you too, Clifford"

"You may now kiss the groom"

They kissed slowly and the family and friends cheered loudly.

::

Everyone was dancing to the hip beat after eating their full course meal.

"I'm so happy for you guys!!" Calum yelled over the music.

"Ayyyee"

"Now when are you guys planning to get married??"

Calum looked around to see if Luke was around. "I-I actually am planning to propose to him on our anniversary. It's cliché I know, but I love him so much, and he's too much of a wimp to ask me so I-"

"EVERYBODY!!!" Luke yelled into the microphone.

The music stopped and everyone looked towards the DJ confused.

"Look I don't want this to be about me, but I have to do this..."

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" Michael squealed jumping up and down.

"I really really love someone in this room, and I couldn't imagine spending my life without that person. I want to be with him forever, and I hope he feels the same because this would be really embarrassing. Calum, can you come here?"

Ashton and Michael were having trouble keeping their squealing under control. "You get your man Hemmings!!"

Calum smiled widely tears evident in his doe eyes. He rushed up to the stage and faced Luke. "L-Lucas"

"Calum I love you. Fuck, a lot. And I can't-I can't be without you. You're my world, and I need to be in it with you. What I'm trying to say is..."

"Do it!!" Michael mumbled.

"I'm t-trying to say..ugh, this is hard..umm, I want- I need actually..umm- I feel"

"Hurry it up already!!" A man screeched.

"SHUT UP OLD MAN!!! WHO EVEN INVITED YOU??? ASHTON DID YOU INVITE HIM???" Michael screamed.

Luke breathed out and closed his eyes. "Love, will you marry me?"

Calum started breathing heavily, and ran out the room.

"But- but he said he was ready! He said he was going to propose to you on your anniversary!" Ashton frowned.

Luke sighed and ran after Calum. He was sitting on this rock, and he sat next to the shivering young man. "You okay, Calum?"

Calum sniffles and shakes his head. "What's wrong, love?" Luke took his jacket off, and put it around the cold Cal.

"I just realized how much this will impact our lives. How fast it's going. I know we've known each other for a long time but, if we get married now will we stay together? Luke I don't want to lose you"

"You won't Calum. I can't imagine not wanting you anymore. You're my everything"

"I was planning on proposing to you first"

"Calum but- I already have your ring" Luke smiled getting a silver band out of his pocket. It had a circle crystal diamond in the middle.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful, I love it!"

"So? You didn't answer my question"

"Of course butt head!" Calum put it on, and hugged his fiancé tightly.

They group so fast *wipes tear away*

❄ ❆ ╰☆╮

Wooooooo

Okay, I really liked that c:

Umm, if you have any questions about it comment them, annnnnndddddd I love you guys a lot. We had a fun journey. I'm going to miss writing in this book a lot...I really liked it. Umm, and I will publish the soulmate/bad boy book now so you can add it into your library's, and get alerted when I post my first chapter which will be very soon. I'll maybe see you in the next book! Byye!!