☂✘✘✘

YO YO YO YO YOOOOO!!!! Hiii everyone!!! I promised Sara (cake_quake) I'd update today.

Todays shoutout goes to FangirlOTP FOR BEING THE FIRST TO VOTE ON LASTS CHAPTER!! YAYYY *HUGS*

It will get a little better in this chapter I hope...you guys ready? c: & :c

I honestly really like this chapter...it's probably one of my favorites...

☀ ☁

"AHHH HAHA!" Calum giggled.

"I'm going to get you, Calum!!"

Calum kept running, and he turned to look how close the blonde boy was to him. He screamed when he noticed he was right there. He tried to run away again, but was soon captured in those heavy warm arms he adored so much. They stayed in that embrace for a while, but then just held hands walking to the coffee shop; even though they had one in the school.

They sat at a table drinking coffee, just smiling at each other, but then Luke's smile disappeared. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Why are you cheating on me, Calum?"

"Huh??!"

"What's wrong with you"

"I-I"

"I hate you, Calum"

"NO!!!" Calum screamed waking up from his nightmare. Ever since Luke left, he has been having nightmares...no Luke to sing him to sleep.

He had sweat forming on his hot tan forehead. He pulled his legs up to his chest and started to cry. Calum did break up with Aleshia, as soon as Luke figured out. He got out of his bed, and went to his closet. He rummaged through finding, classic sweat pants, and a white tee shirt. Putting slippers on, he excited his dorm room, and silently walked to another one...Michael and Ashton's.

Calum opened the door slowly, and tears welled out of his doe brown eyes. "L-Lukey...?" His voice cracking with pain. The black haired boy walked up to the spare bed Luke was sleeping on. He got on the bed with him, and turned the other way, so their backs were pressed against each other. Calum couldn't take it. He turned the other way, and wrapped his arms around Lucas, pulling him closer. "I'm sorry, Luke," he whispered "I-I'm so sorry, baby"

Calum cried himself to sleep that night...hoping Luke wouldn't be furious with him, and push him off the next morning...I guess you can't always get what you want.

::

"LUKE STOP!!!"

Calum was covering his face as the stuffed animals were being thrown at his face. He'd been pushed off the bed, and was being attacked....by Mr. Fluffy and his friends.

Luke flipped Calum off, and walked out the room.

"CALUM! WE TOLD YOU TO GIVE LUKE TIME! YOU CAN'T JUST GO AND CUDDLE HIM! HE'S NOT IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND!" Ashton screeched.

Calum ran out to go find Luke.

"CALUM! YOU IDIOT! LEAVE HIM ALONE RIGHT NOW!!"

He found the blonde hunched in a corner of the cafe, just sitting there.

"Lukey? Please talk to me...I know you hate me, but I want you...I don't just want you I need you..I was tricked by your ex into thinking that you were a bad person..I didn't...I didn't mean to, Lukey...please" Calum was already in tears, and his heart ached.

The blonde just glared at him, and a lady brought him his coffee. Luke took long sips of his coffee, and just glared at Calum.

"Oh" Calum squealed with more tears coming out. "LUKE PLEASE!!"