☂✘✘✘✘✘

[unedited] obviously I'm not reading all of that..that sounds like I'm a bad person.. :c

I will try and make this a long chapter if you don't mind c:

Before I forgEt shout out to cake_quake!!! She got this yellow snap back, it looks coolieo's . We get each other yo. Aaanddd, she was one of the first cake-shippers I met, and we became friends almost instantly; well that's what I think, maybe she didn't even like me in the beginning. We did have one fight, but that's okay because angieV1972(bestie) and I get into fights on the daily lol. I'm not one with sentimental sh-t so I won't continue this...(Ugh my sisters singing now... don't like her..I'm serious right now)

One more chapter, and this book is over. Seems just like yesterday Luke asked Calum does he snore. And when they had their first hug...

-flashback-

☼ (Who else misses the sun/screw head thing? What is that? It could be a compass too)

"LUKE! LUKE!!"

"What?"

Calum attacked Luke with a bear hug.

"Whoa"

He separated from the hug, and smiled widely at Luke.

"Everyone loves us! My views and subscribers are going thru the roof!"

"Aww, congrats, Calum" Luke smiled ruffling Calum's hair.

"AHH, I'm soo happy! We have to make a video everyday"

"I don't know Calum. You were late because of it. And I was almost late"

"We'll find a way to stay on schedule, like set a timer.."

Luke sighed loudly.

"Please?"

"Fine"

"OHHHHHH YEEEEEHH" Calum began dancing, and Luke started to walk away from him.

"I don't know him!! He's a stranger to me"

*Sniffles* I'm so sad. I guess this is how parents feel setting their kids off to college...

☀ ☁

knock knock knock (ON MY HOTEL DOOR-okay you done?-I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF SHE KNOWS WHAT FOR SHE WAS CRYING ON MAH SHOULDER I ALREADY TOLD YA' TRUST AND RESPECT IS WHAT WE DO THIS FOR!~! I NEVER INTENDED TO BE NEXT BUT YOU DIDN'T NEED TO TAKE HIM TO BED THAT'S ALL. AND I NEVER SAW HIM AS A THREAT BEFORE YOU DISAPPEARED WITH HIM TO HAVE SEX OF COURSE. IT'S NOT LIKE WE WERE BOTH ON TOUR WE WERE STAYING AT THE SAME FUCKING HOTEL FLOOR, AND I WASN'T LOOKING FOR A PROMISE OR COMMITMENT, BUT IT WAS NEVER JUST FUN AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT, THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOUR REALIZE WHAT YOU WANTED IT'S A BIT TOO MUCH TOO LATE IF I'M HONEST, AND ALL THIS TIME GOD KNOWS I'M SINGING AH LA MHMM LA LA)

Luke removed Calum's arms from around his waist, and tried to untangle their legs, but Calum whined, and brought him back.

"Calum," Luke whispered, "someones at the door"

"You promise?"

"I promise" Luke smiled strutting over to the door when Calum reluctantly let him go.

"Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings?" The buff man affirmed.

"Yeah?"

"We have news for you"