Prologue:

Aquarians live among us, they hide where they must and continue to reproduce. The tsunami of 2016 had not successfully stopped them...who knows what will?

The Aquarians are marvelous creatures and should be worshiped and honored for their amazing survival, for their independence.
In my opinion, any murder of any kind is inhuman like and unwarranted, as these creatures have been living in fear of our race, so why is their extinction important at all? Taking their lives is the same as suddenly killing an abused dog, it is the same as suddenly capturing a weakened slave for murder, as the Aquarians pose no threat at all, they are simply in their own space, involved in their own business, and shall be left unharmed. -John Mccloued

Definitions: (all of these terms are made-up and are only used for this book)

Aquarians: The species of merpeople, with different tail length and colours depending on heredity, with small gills.

Drops: The Aquarians perception of days. (how many times the sun drops)An a-drop is a year, meaning annual drop.

Phark: The term Aquarians use meaning planet.

Corral Identification: Corral found outside of the bay (retrieved by Researchers), representing different age groups for different colours, as a system of identification.
8 years/a-drops to 13 a-drops is coloured yellow, 13 years/ a drops to 18 a-drops is coloured green, 18 years/ a-drops to 30 years/a drops is pink, 30 years/ a-drops to 60 years/a-drops is coloured blue, and 60 years/a-drops or older is coloured purple.