Authors Note

Ok, this story isn't by any means good.

I had hoped that I could make the beginning section of the book where it talks a lot about Marina and her life/ school short so that there was more action when you got to the parts about John and Jack/ Marinas mom and Johms plan longer, but it simply didn't go like that.
If I did make the beginning shorter, the book it's self just wouldn't have been long enough, and I may as well as continue writing from this point on.

Although, it makes more sense to me that Marinas life as an Aquarian is one book, and perhaps the second book would be about Marina and her fathers team trying to restore the city/ help the Aquarians.
So, sorry about the boring beginning of the book, or if you didn't like it at all.
But I'll admit that I think it turned out Ok, not exactly how I wanted it to, but...yeah.

So I'm going to be going back through the book and take out all of the stuff about Ethicans and Sirens, since it's beside the point.
I'll also make sure the spelling and grammar is correct, as here and there I may have made a mistake.

Now...will I continue this story with a new book? Probably.
It may take a while, as I anticipate it to be more long than this book, but I think that my ideas for the next book could be better than this one!

So thanks for reading, even if you didn't like it, and I'll make sure it's all polished up!
Good bye fellow humans!
-Katt