Can I Use the Bathroom?

The teacher is going on about scientific notation, and the pythagorean theorem. This day isn't too different from the others, the only thing that is different is that the same kid who asks to use the bathroom every day at 8:30 hasn't gone yet... it's 8:45. The teacher assigned three IXLs to do, and you keep getting the answers wrong. Since the same kid who goes to the bathroom everyday hasn't gone, you decide to ask to go. The bathroom pass hangs cutely on the hook at the door.
y/n: 🖐️ Can I go to the bathroom?
Your teacher is about 60 years old. She has blonde hair, and always has on glasses. She used to teach calculus, so she at least she know how to teach correctly (unlike the other teachers). But, her class is still stressful since it's math.
     She lets you go. You grab the pass and head out of the room. You can hear the other teachers from their rooms yapping as you walk, but nobody yaps quite like safari. Ever since the first day, you knew this guy would be a prominent figure to laugh about. Everything about him is so... ick. His hair is greasy and there is a piece that stands up and bounces every time he walks. He wears glasses and brown khakis that say "Lee" on the back. He has green eyes and facial hair that he doesn't know how to shave. And to top it all off, he smells like dog pee. You can hear his distinctive deep growl as he yaps about stuff the kids clearly don't care about.