Checking Emails

He keeps looking at you, it's making you nervous. Your tummy rumbles as the yapping of kids fills the classroom. Then, you notice Safari typing and giggling on his computer. His fingers tap the keys rapidly and he starts to grin.
Safari: "🤓mwahhahahahah!!!"
Staring at his muscular arms and Winnie The Pooh belly is making you hungry. It's almost as if.. you want to eat him. He's so cute, you could just GOBBLE HIM UP!!!🧔🏻‍♂️🥩🍱
     It's five minutes until class ends, and you haven't gotten any of your work done.
Safari: "Alright folks, there are T minus 5 minutes until class is over. Please wrap up where you are at🤓" You grab your stuff and head toward the door. Usually at this time, kids get up and walk around yelling. The window by Safari's desk is open, so the classroom is freezing cold. You bite your nails anxiously. Leaving his class is a relief, but at the same time, you'll miss him.
     The bell rings. You start to walk out the door, but then...
Warm hands grip your waist. You yelp. A sweet voice whispers in your ear.
"Stay here, please."
It was Safari...
Y/N: "*gulp* I-I'm sorry...."
The popular boys are still hanging around in the room and wrestling each other.
Safari: "Boys, come on. Get to lunch now.🤓"
The boys roll their eyes and walk out of the room.
Safari: "bye bye now!"
He shuts (and locks) the door....
     You stare at his cheeks as they walk to the back of the room. His GYAT is so big. He sits on top of a desk and tells you to come over. Safari pulls out a chair from another desk, places it in front of him, and smiles.
Safari: "sit down now, don't be shy!"
You blush.
He stares at you as you sit down in the chair.
Y/N: "Um, what's this about daddy~ I mean Safari!"
He licks his lips and looks you up and down.
Safari: "Tonight, around 7pm, I would like for you to check your email."
Y/N: "why?"
Safari: "Don't ask questions. Just, do it."
He places his hand on your shoulder
Safari: "will you do it.. for me??🤓"
He gives you puppy eyes, you nod your head.
Safari: "Good. Now, you better get to lunch.🤓"