"Baby"

FAST FORWARD: 2 WEEKS LATER
Science was a mess. The teacher kept yapping about "balancing chemicals" and chemistry topics. Still, you don't understand. Anyway, now you are in Safari's class. The sweaty feet scent from the class before is still lingering in the air. You admire Safari for a bit, then he abruptly stands up and starts to walk toward the open door. He has on brown high-top shoes, weird looking jeans, and a shirt that says "CHOOSE KINDNESS!🌟🌸" with a sunflower on it.
Safari: "Folks, bell ringer is live. Please complete that.🤓"
He passes by you swiftly, making his chocolate dog-pee smell hit your nose. He steps out into the hallway.
After about 2 minutes of loud yapping and moaning from f-boys, Safari steps back into the room (you get butterflies).
Safari: "Okay, just some top of the class admin...🤓🤓🤓"
Your period has the highest grades (you hacked the system), that's why he says "top of the class." You doze off to the sound of his sweet voice.
Safari: "Mm- and just a reminder, quizzzz isss tomorrow!!! So, please, look over your notes! Anyway, today I'm just giving you all an assignment on the Republican Era things we've been discussing."
Everyone goes back to chatting and stuff. You open the assignment and start to yap with your friends about how ugly the one guy in the cafeteria is with the big nose. Safari walks toward your desk, you get butterflies.

You raise your hand.

Safari: "Y/N, is that a hand raised??? What's up?"

He towers over you, his green eyes sending chills down your spine. You grin a bit and widen your eyes at his sudden dominance.

Y/N: "Um, will the quiz tomorrow be open-notes?"

His eyes glisten in the cheap school-lighting, his gray hairs make you blush. Safari opens his mouth to give a response that sends you into a coma.

Safari says, "Of course, it's the Republican Era...BABY~~~~🇺🇸🤓"