2 Weeks Later...

| Before you read this, I would just like to say that I'm sorry. You are far enough into this story to know that there was eventually going to be a really spicy part. Well, this is the spiciest I've done yet. You've been warned. |

As you sit in science and struggle to balance the equation, you get saved by the shrill "ding" of the school bell. Instead of worrying about getting a bad grade, you are now worrying about seeing Safari in a couple of seconds. You scatter to clip everything back into your 1-inch blue binder as the other kids start to leave the classroom. The hallways start to crowd, you're the last one out of the class. The sudden adrenaline hits as you walk closer to his classroom. You then realize that he hasn't spoken to you ever since the Popeye's incident.
      Your heart skips a beat as you glare at him with a lustful smirk. But, it doesn't make sense, why hasn't he talked to you? Is he upset with you? The bell rings a second time. That's the, "late bell." He doesn't even make eye contact with you, and your desk is right in front of his.
Safari: "Alright, bell ringer is like folks. Don't miss it😜"
He stands up to take attendance and doesn't even look at you. Wtf, Safari?!?! The negative thoughts start to fill your head. What if he is a player? A slut? A man-whore? A horny bitch! Well, whatever it is, it's making you mad. You answer the "On this day in 1787 ___ pooped in the famous Philadelphia outhouse." Your answer was "Nicki Minaj." Obviously, it was wrong. But that's his fault for making it a part of the 4 choices. You have a dismayed expression on your face each time you look over at his desk.
     Anxiety has been one of your most annoying traits. It's constant, too. With the anxiety comes overthinking. You don't want to be mad at him, but at the same time, why is he all of a sudden ignoring you? Like, bitch bought you Popeye's and now he's acting like you aren't there?!?!? You roll your eyes as he starts to speak.
Safari: "alright, folks listen up! Today is the 24th of February... and ON this day IN 1787, blank! pooped in the famous Philadelphia outhouse!"
Kids start raising their hands, you sigh in annoyance.
Safari: "Uhhh... how about... y/n!"
Your eyes widen.
"Ummm... it was John Adams"
Safari: "you are absolutely right!"
He winks. Maybe you felt annoyed at him too soon. Safari didn't do anything wrong, he just didn't have the right moment to talk to you.
____
20 MINUTES LATER
     You finish the "OGrabMe H.A.P.P.Y Analysis" and sigh. As you put the cursor over the "Turn In" button, Safari calls you up to his desk.
Safari: "Y/N, I need you up at my desk... if you are so inclined to do so.😲🤓☝️"
Your tummy gets butterflies. Your blood boils, but in a flustered way. You gulp as you approach his desk. He watches your every move with bedroom eyes.
Safari: "Mmmmmalright, so!"
He looks around and whispers in your ear, "Stay after class, honey.😏"
He goes from "unlikable and greasy nerd" to "sexy Gucci model"
Your eyes widen as his lips brush against your ear. You blush.
Safari: "Okay? Malright! You may return to your assigned seat at this time!😲☝️"
     What was that all about?!? It took him 2 WEEKS just to say THAT?!?!? It's just bullshit. But, you still have unconditional love for him. For the rest of the class period, he gives you occasional glances and winks. He stares at you as he chugs his water (which eventually spills on his button-up shirt, his attempt at being sexy didn't work then). Finally, the bell rings. He gives you an excited look.
Safari: "Alright folks! Until next time!!!!....."
Random girl: "bye!"
Popular kid "AUGH daddyyyy!!"
All the kids are gone. He gets up and locks the door. You still haven't moved from your desk.
Safari walks over to you and caresses your arm. You get really... wet🥰😲😲😲!!!
Safari: "mmm...~ look at you. So... submissive at your desk."
You gulp.
Safari: "Who owns you?"
You stare at him with doe-eyes.
Safari: "I said... who owns you, y/n?"
Y/N: "You, sir."
Safari: "What was that, again?"
Y/N: "You, daddy. You own me."
He towers over you and smirks.
Safari: "Good job😏. Yknow, little sluts like you should be punished for being so submissive..."
Silence fills the classroom as you both stare at each other with lust. The door stays locked. His member begins to grow. Your mouth drops at the sudden growth. It's probably about 7 inches. No joke.
Safari: "What's the matter? Can't handle a real man's way of sex?"
Your wetness drips through your Victoria's Secret lace panties.
Y/N: "...."
Safari: "Answer me, you little whore~"
Y/N: "No, I guess not... Master Safari."
He kisses your cheek.
Safari: "That's what I like to hear~🤓"

| Guys, please do not feel uncomfortable by this. My story was getting boring, and I needed some action. Thank you for understanding. Also, don't tell. |

Safari: "Take your pants off."
Y/N: "w-what?😟"
Safari: "NOW."
You unbutton your American Eagle jeans, exposing the Victorias Secret Lace panties.
Safari: "Oh fuck, you look so hot....☝️🥴"
He walks over to the lights and shuts them off, leaving the sunshine shining through the window.
Y/N :"mm~ are we really going to do this???"
Safari: "Why, yes. Somebody needs to get rid of my mighty boner."
You moan as he takes his fingers down to your lady bits.
Safari: "Gee, so wet for me~ hm?"
He picks you up and lays you down on the 4 desks, his fingers are still covered in your wet goo.
As he starts to undo his tie... the bell rings. You scurry to put your pants back on. He kisses you, then you grab your stuff and walk out of the class like you're in a hurry. But, you're just shaken after what happened. As you walk down the hallway, you can hear him calling from behind you.
Safari: "y/n, don't ever forget this moment! You hear me!"
It feels like you're in a sad Gacha story. Like, the cringy "Lovers to Strangers" type videos. Kids fill the halls once again as look behind you and see Safari watching you with a sad look.

Safari's Diary Entry
(He has a diary too)
     To my one and only Diary. Today was crazy. Some may say that love is just a silly little lie. But, she'll never know how much I really love her. No, my mission was not to get in her pants. I held her back after class to confess. Yes, we are already in love, but I really wanted to tell her how much I liked her. I got a little carried away when I saw her beautiful face. And, welp, you know men. Always craving the kitty at the wrong times. I want to give her the world. What I did today was totally uncalled for. I want to apologize to her. She walked away in such a hurry, I think I made her uncomfortable. What have I done?