Sex and the City

I know this has been an adventure for you all, and I think it's time we turn up the heat. In this chapter, you will experience a mix of thrill and disturbance. Do not be scared, my friends. It's a Y/N, so what else was I supposed to write. Hold on tight!

     You are both standing in the great, big lobby. A chandelier hangs from the tall ceiling. In front of you are spiral stairs leading up to the next floor.

Y/N: "Safari, how many floors are there."
Safari: "Honey, this is a 4-story mansion. Each floor has about 7 rooms."
Y/N: "Where are we supposed to put all of our things?!?!?"

He shrugs his shoulders.

Safari: "I dunno.🤓🤷🏻‍♂️. For now, we will just keep everything by the front doors."

His voice echoes.

You walk off and explore. It feels like hours before you FINALLY find the kitchen. Your eyes widen; it's like a whole RESTAURANT! A big buffet-table sits in the middle of the large room. "This must be the dining area," you hear behind you. Safari is about 25ft away, the room is so big. Again, his voice echoes.

Y/N: "Yeah, I was looking for the kitchen 🗣️"

He walks toward you.

Safari: "Mmmyes. Well, this is exactly what I pictured.This is the start of our life together,Y/N"

A long pause...

Safari: "Isn't this lovely, Y/N?.... Y/N?"

Y/N: "D-Don't you think... 😔 Don't you think this is a bit of a waste. This whole house... and for only two lovers.

Safari: "Gah! Don't be silly, sweetheart."

He steps closer to you, his hands go around your waist.

Safari: "It would be a waste if we only spent so little.. we have too much to just keep in a suitcase and do nothing with. So, why not spend a bit on a house."

(About 3 hours later)

     The sun starts to set. You look at beauty of the woods of Milan through the large window in the ballroom.

Safari: "Y/N!!!!!"

You can hear him from the floor above you. You get up and walk toward the large door, which seems about a mile away. After 5 minutes, you are up the stairs and gasping. That felt like running a marathon, and all to go up one floor.

Safari: "Y/N! In here!"

The noise can be coming from any room. You walk around and open about 5 doors before finally finding him... he's on a king-size bed in a "Lion King" onesie. He takes his glasses off and smiles.

Safari: "There you are, come here."

The mansion has no electricity, so he has a candle lit on the big nightstand next to the bed.

Safari: "Electricity will soon be here, I just have to speak to the man we saw earlier. For now... just, lay beside me."

You walk over to the big bed and lay down. He turns over and cuddles you. You blush cutely.

Something hard pokes your back...

You reach back to feel what it is... your blood runs cold. You are lost for words.