Realization

The gentle caress of his soft fingers puts you to sleep in seconds. As you are counting sheep, your head starts to spin. Upon your vision, you start twitching. The world around you crumbles; you panic. You open your eyes to a desolate, mountainous landscape. In the distance, an icy pond can be seen. This is rather odd. The vast earth around you is composed of animals; yet, none of them can be heard. The silence is deafening.
     All this nature, who wouldn't be intrigued? You gaze upon the land and wonder where to go to first. It's almost Minecraft-like. The icy pond strikes something in you; that's where you want to explore first. As you walk and walk, the sky around you starts to dim, almost like the sun is slowly diminishing. In your childhood, you were always taught to not walk on ice; but, now you're older. In this wonderland, you cannot view your own body. It's all strictly in first person, just without your hands, legs, arms, etc. You approach the ice and take a deep breath in.
*crack*
     Your heart drops. The crashing of waves can be heard. Hiding under the ice was an ocean just waiting to be discovered. Out in the distance is an island entirely made up of black trees. This earth is so amazing, you just don't want to leave it. It mustn't be a dream! You admire in awe, when your ears get bombarded with an awful melody, almost like a 12 year old wrote a song in two minutes and released it. You try desperately to cover your ears, but no success! A girl, almost in her 20s appears in the foliage of the trees north of you. You can see her in the distance, she almost looks like a member from KISS. You try to run, but she can run faster.

THOU SHALL NOT LIE!
KARMA'S A BITCH!

     Forget what you wanted earlier, this must be a dream! As you run away, you trip and fall on a stone. You scream as she catches up to you... and humps you.

I WAS A BAD GIRL!

She whispers in your ear, it's utterly horrifying. The beating of your own heart rattles your eardrums. Finally, you open your eyes. The feeling of being in his arms gives you a sense of security. Those adrenaline slowly leaves.

Safari: "What's wrong my little lioness? A nightmare spook you?"

Your eyes widen as you remember the KISS— looking girl humping you.

Safari: "*sighhhhh* No need to be afraid, darling. I can tell by your countenance that you are very stunned, like you almost remembered a vivid memory. This realization will do nothing but hold you back from continuing your rest. Now, shut your eyes, my sweet cub."

REALIZATION

You then realize he didn't wear a condom for the last 3 nights you've made love.