A Spicy Google Meet

The day is February 20, 2024. You must remember this moment and cherish it forever. Shaking, you put the cursor over the "Join meet" button. It's 7:04, he is probably getting impatient.

You join the meet...

__

The screen loads for a bit... then his beautiful face pops up with a joyful expression.

Safari: "😐🤣There you are!!! This is great!"
Y/N: "*creams pants* gah~ hello... what is this all about, daddy~ I mean Safari~..."

He grins a bit and LOOKS DOWN.😟😟😟😟😟
He says, "It sure is getting hot in here, folks.😜"
The sound of his voice makes you blush. Your heart starts to race as he... TAKES HIS SHIRT OFF, REVEALING HIS SWEATY 6-PACK ABS!!!!!!!!!!!!

     You drool on your keyboard and moan out loud. Your eyes pop out of your head like a cartoon.

Safari: "🤓 Gah, that's better! No more sweat for this guy. Mmmhaha!"

Dang, he is so attractive, you've never been more in love. Everything about him is so captivating. Christian Dior himself could be standing in a room offering you an exclusive $4,300 tweed suit, and you'll still choose Safari's gentle caress.

You gaze at his abs as they glisten through the computer screen. Your eyes sparkle.

Y/N: "umm... uh~😣"

This feels inappropriate, so you cover your eyes to seem polite. He grins and looks through the camera directly at your flustered face.

Safari: "Y/N, my fellow student, there is no need to cover those ✨breath-taking eyes✨ of yours."
He pauses and bites his lip.

Safari: "You know you have a beautiful figure, right?"
Your heart starts to race as your panties fill with wetness.

Safari: "None of my past students have been as smart as you. Little peanut brains is what they had., but that was all until I met you."

     An awkward silence... you admire him as he smiles at you. He is in a dark room with only a lamp giving some light. You begin to shake as he attempts to continue the conversation.

Safari: "So, let's get down to business, shall we? So I'm just going to ask you here and now. No time in class was good enough to bring it up."

Y/N: "*gulp* What is it sir?"

Safari:  "Would you like to go to the 8th grade formal prom with me? No, no. I'm not speaking of the shared dance where 8th grade goes with 7th, I mean the formal. Y'know, where people dress up and make out to slow songs. *cackle*"

You are lost for words. He stares at you and waits for a response. His green eyes shine in the dim lighting of his room. Then, that's when you really get a glimpse into who he really is; an attractive man who will do anything for you.

Y/N: "Uh~ um... y-yes. I would love to go with you, sir"

Safari: "Please, call me... WILD-ONE."