Fantasies (Come True) in the Nurse's Office

After the heated moment, nothing special happened between you two. Safari went back to his classroom, and you made your way to the nurse with a painful limp and a bruised eye. Now, you're in the nurse's office sitting in a chair and waiting while one kid cries from a tiny paper cut. The school nurses don't do anything, so this kid is just standing and crying. The one nurse casually crunches her salad and burps, then she FINALLY helps you.
Nurse: "What's up honey?"
You decide it's not a good idea to tell her about the fight.
Y/N: "Um, I tripped and fell on the stairs."
Nurse: "..and you got a black eye??"
Y/N: " *gulp* uh.. yeah."
The nurse takes you back into the dark room with the blue beds. She sits you down and leaves the door cracked so some light gets in.
Nurse: "I'm outside if you need me. Be quiet. This isn't a free ticket to get out of class."
You roll your eyes and lay down. As you close your eyes, a chill runs down your spine. The bell rings as you slip into unconsciousness.
After 5 minutes, you wake up to the sound of voices and the buzzing of the lights from outside. The school hasn't changed their lights since like 2005. The one voice seems to be getting louder... like someone is scared.
???: "I just wanna make sure that child is safe! I walked out, and she was on the floor. Just.. please Mrs Nurse, let me see her!"
After about 30 seconds of eavesdropping, you realize it's him.
Nurse: "Hm.. I know you are worried about her, and to be honest I think you just want more on your paycheck for helping people... but i'm telling you she's okay. Now, go back to your bungalow upstairs. You smell like dog piss!"
Nobody is nice to him... not even you. Sometimes, you feel bad. But.. it feels good to be dominant to the one who is supposed to be in control in the classroom. You blush as you hear him argue.
safari: "Gah~ if you don't let me see her.. I will.. grrr~ FIGHT YOU!!! NOW!!"
Footsteps suddenly start walking closer to the door. You shut your eyes quickly and pretend to be all sick and hurt to see him feel bad. The sound gets closer and closer as your heart races. Finally, you can feel him.. (and smell him too😙). Silence... then you feel his warm breath against your neck.
safari: "Ohhh dear~ I hope you're okay.. *gulps*"
You try and hold back your cute grin as you feel him play with your heartstrings😛.
A hand caresses your thigh. Is this about to be what you think it is..??? You can hear him unwrap something,  it sounds like a chips bag. A thin, sticky strip latches onto your eye. He tries to cover your bruise with a bandaid, even though bandaids are for blood.
safari: "ngh~ be better soon.. senpai"
Then, your heart skips a beat as a deep and raspy MOAN tingles your eardrums. The adrenaline kicks in.. but then another person seems to be walking toward the room. He quickly takes his hand and away and pretends to just be watching you.
IT'S THE NURSE
Nurse: "Hey YALL! Everything okay in here??"
safari: "SHHH!!!!!! 🤓😒 Are you not aware that this child is asleep! Be silent this instance!"
You still haven't moved, he still thinks you're sleeping. He's kind of stupid.
You can hear the nurse leave the room, making you two alone once again.
Safari sighs deeply, pats you on the head, and starts to leave.