Million Dollar Mansion

After what felt like eternity on the luxury private jet, you have finally landed in Milan. Somehow, the plane had a perfect, smooth landing.
Y/N: "Wow, your flying skills are impressive!"
Safari: "Aw, shucks.."
He blushes. The ultra-luxury private jet lands at some random spot in the busy airport runway.
Y/N: "Now what..."
Safari: "Oh, the men outside will take care of it. They'll look after 'ol Betsy here!"
He pats the "yoke" (it's like the steering wheel)

—20 MINUTES LATER—

You frolic throughout the airport, skipping and swaying your arms.
Y/N: "I've always wanted to come to Italy!!!"
You let go of his hand as he walks toward the boys bathroom.
Safari: "Just.. stay out here, sweetheart. I'll be out in just a second. Just a quick toot is all."
Y/N: "mh~ are you sure..?"
Safari: "Why, yes! I wouldn't lie to you."
He walks into the bathroom, you're left standing outside and biting your nails while random tourists pass by. All of a sudden, the airport shakes and tons of men scream in the bathroom. A stinky stench fills everyone's nostrils. Some people start to cry. The whole airport is gagging. A loud, boisterous fart can be heard from inside the bathroom. He then comes back out of the bathroom looking around shamefully.
Safari: "😵‍💫I think we should get to our new home, now."
Y/N: "Hey, what about our money... and all that??"
Safari: "Relax, it's all taken care of."

You both step out of the airport holding hands. Your eyes widen as you look at the sleek, black Porsche sitting in the parking lane. Your heart drops as he approaches it and opens the passenger door for you.
Y/N: "Wait.. this.. THIS IS OURS!?"
Safari: "Only the best for my princess..🤓"
As you sit inside, you begin to fantasize of the house. The house will put the Porsche to shame.
Safari climbs into the passenger seat and starts to play WAP on the radio. He hums along and starts the engine. You blush.
Safari: "Let's begin our journey together. I've been waiting for this moment for years now."
The engine ROARS. You then realize that you can get anything you want from him. Some may call it gold-digging, but cmon, who wouldn't? Even if he didn't have all this cash, you would still be in love.
Safari: "Relax a bit, the house is about an hour away."
You giggle and take off your dirty high-top Chucks. You take off your Fruit of the Loom socks and let your pink-toed dogs breathe.
He giggles and glances over at your old shoes.
Safari: "No more of these," he then pauses and looks at you, "I'll get you any shoes you want, just say the word and you'll get whatever you want."
     The windows are down, the coupe smells new, and Milan looks beautiful. He's driving on some weird backroad with fields and a mountain. There is a long pause; Cardi B blasts on the radio.
Safari: "you know what I've realized??"
He turns the music down.
Safari: "You ignore me when I get sexual."
You look over at him, "That's not true."
Safari: "mmmoooh, yes. Yes it is. That one day at school during lunch... when we were alone."
He looks over at you with a flirty look.
Y/N: "Well, let's just get to the house first..."

He giggles, then something springs up in his pants.

You bite your lip nervously and gulp. He grins and tightens his grip on the wheel as he pushes harder on the gas. A warm hand grips your inner thigh. He drives even faster. The Porsche is going at least 80 mph.
Y/N: "s-slow down!"
His green eyes shine like emeralds.

THE HOUSE—

You snore cutely, laying your head on the window. A sharp grunt wakes you from your slumber. Your sense of feeling comes back after sleeping... he's giving you hickeys.
Y/N: "😔😣😳Safari!!!?"
He caresses your BARE CHEST and smiles.
Y/N: "WHAT THE F^CK!"
You scramble to find your shirt, he pins you to the car seat.
Safari: "Don't... move."
He leans in closer; his hot breath teases your neck. All of a sudden, his eyes widen.
Safari: "My little lion-cub, I'm so sorry. What have I done??"
He backs away and stares out the window.
Y/N: "..."
The silence is deafening.
Safari: "But, on the bright side, we are here."
You look out the window and see a HUGE MANSION with a golf course, tennis court, and 7ft deep pool. The yard alone probably costs $1,000,000,000.
There are big, white columns outside the doors and marble statues. The architecture is exceptional. This is all situated in the deep woods of Italy.
Safari: "What do you think?"
Y/N: "I'm in AWE!"
A rough-looking man walks out of the building and starts to approach the Porsche.
Safari: "Stay here. Everything's gonna be alright."
Y/N: "Who's that...🫢"
Safari steps out of the car; the man is holding one of the suitcases from before with the money.
You see Safari and the man talking. Then, Safari takes keys from the man. It's like a drug deal, it's very sneaky.

Safari: "mmmalright honey, *knocks on the window* come out now."
He opens the door for you; you step out onto the asphalt driveway. Your old Converse aren't a good look on the rich black-top. The man smiles, they shake hands, then the man walks away with his hands in his pockets.
Y/N: "Who's that, and where's he going?"
Safari: "Don't worry about it, let's go inside."