A Pregnancy Scare/No More Baby

The shrill beating of your heart combined with the tight grip of his hands on your waist is overwhelming. The repeating voice saying "tell him you're pregnant" is making you sweat bullets. A moment of silence is broken by, "What's wrong my lioness? Was my staggering stick too much for your small opening?" You reply with, "No...I'm just tired." You leave his arms, shut the lamp off, and distance yourself; you lay off the edge of the bed with your eyes wide open.
     A million thoughts running through your mind, and he's casually resting his eyes and moving closer to you. "Darling, what is it on your mind? What could possibly keep you this on-edge (literally, you're on the edge of the bed!)" Turning over, you look him in the eyes, "I might be pregnant."
     The sound of the chirping crickets gets louder outside of the bedroom window. Tears form in his eyes; he gets up and paces around the room to then sit criss-cross-applesauce and open his Lego set. "I must think about this.. would you be a doll and go get me a cup o' tea?" You reluctantly stand up. Rolling your eyes, you put your slippers on and leave the room.
After giving him the cup of tea and sitting back down, your stomach starts to hurt. He smiles, "Thank you, sweet cheeks!🐴" After five minutes of silence being occasionally broken by the clicking of legos, you decide to get up and walk around the mansion to ease the pain. You look over at him as you put on your Versace Boracco slippers, "I'm going outside for a bit, I'll be back soon." He looks at you with a confused face, "Is your little bewwy hurting you, UwU🐴🐴🐴", you almost die of cringe. Sighing, you leave the room; he is left there with the legos and cup of tea.
     While you are wandering around the mansion groping your stomach, safari is in the room brewing up a plan to get rid of this baby. He caresses the legos and sighs as he ponders of the perfect plan. Looking around, he walks over to his jacket hanging on the canopy bed-frame and pulls out ABORTION PILLS. He slowly and quietly crushes them up between his fingers and puts the powder into the cup. As it dissolves, he calls your name.

"Honey, I may have a solution to your AWFUL bellyache!!!!😋"