Disaster

You gasp for air as the blood clots come gushing out. "I-I'm scared! 🗣️😨 Safari~" Him, being stupid, replies with, "Wow, I never knew a period hurt this bad!" Mad, you look him in the eyes and say, "This isn't my period... our baby is dying!" His face goes from sadness to absolute shock. "Oh my...!😣😨" You always knew he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but not to this extent. He bites his nails, "I'll go and get you some breakfast🤗." You're annoyed; he's acting as if he doesn't care. He walks out of the room as you sob.
     It's later in the day now, and you've just finished your "breakfast" (made at 10, you were too mad at eat it earlier). With tears running down your face, you realize that you haven't seen him in like 30 minutes, and that's strange because he's always with you.

Meanwhile upstairs...

*Safari's POV*

I sit and write down her pregnancy progress in my secret journal with a malicious smirk on my face.

Day 2

     My plan worked; the baby is dead. Victory for me :). My heart flutters at the thought of her and me being together... forever. Even in death, we will be holding each other's hands in the casket as the worms eat off our flesh. She is a goddess, and last time I checked, not many goddesses had babies. They were all independent, or better yet, lived off of their husband in the classic, conservative, "all women cook and clean" type agenda. If only that was her. But then, that baby had to come into the picture. I had no other choice but to kill it, finally I can ~~——

*Y/N walks into the bedroom, Safari flinches, making him draw a big line on the paper*

"Hey, I think we need to go to the hospital Safari😪"