Character Profiles: Cori/Daikon Raidi

Name: Cori
Hair Color: Lavender
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 167cm
Age: 16

Appearance

He's different from the group as he has short and messy lavender hair with simple blue eyes. Though the back of his hair is short, his front bangs are long and go off to the side, almost covering his right eye. Across his right eye is a scar that starts from the top of it and ends at his cheek. He has a short sleeve white shirt, now dirty, the right sleeve being ripped off and the left side of the collar behind ripped off. The sleeves aren't able to cover multiple bandages he wears that cover up scars and other injuries. Over it is a black jacket with multiple rips with the hood of it still intact. The belt he wears is brown and has two pouches on the side of it but the bottom of one of them is completely ripped off and the belt itself hardly holds up on its own. He has long black pants that are all ripped up but the rest of it is tucked into his brown boots. The laces are gone from both of them but being kept in one of his pockets.

Voice Claims

English: Leonardo Watch (Kekkai Sensen)
Japanese: Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)

———————————————————————————

Name: Daikon Raidi
Hair Color: Sage Green
Eye Color: Black
Height: 167cm
Age: 15

Appearance

The girl has sage green hair that's all tied down in a low ponytail, her bangs going off to the side and behind her ear. Her eyes are black and usually narrowed to give off an intimidating look. There's a gauze patch and a bandage around either side of her face, covering up a scar and an injury while there's a scar just over her nose. She wears a brown jacket that's cut halfway down her torso and both of the sleeves to them are missing, her arms poorly wrapped in bandages that go from her wrists just to her shoulders. Under the jacket is a black shirt, the sleeves of that coming out of the jacket. Around her waist is a metal black belt that holds up long blue jeans, the left leg below her calf being completely ripped off, and the other leg being cuffed up enough to show off her black laced shoes with the soles ripping off.

Voice Claims

English: Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
Japanese: Homura Akemi (Madoka Magica)