Chapter 1

*hunter exam arc*

__________________________________________________POV:Kamill

I'm at the hunter exam because Ging told me it would give me a lot of advantages if I had a hunter license, although I know he just wanted to shoo me away.

While waiting in this tunnel,I saw three guys enter through the elevator, a guy with a briefcase and suit,a beautiful guy who looks like a girl, and a little kid who resembles Ging.

I quickly knew he was Ging's son. I sense a strong and similar aura from the kid. Not to mention the uncanny resemblance.

I'm just in the corner observing the candidates of the exam. Of course I noticed some familiar faces but I chose to conceal my self and change my appearance, I mimicked one of my beloved brothers ability.

Ging's kid came infront of me "Are you alone?" he asked. Then I replied "I am, why?" after that he continued on carrying the conversation, to be honest, I kinda enjoyed his company.

After a while, the wall infront of us came up, the examiner happened to be one of my acquaintances, he told us to follow him while he introduce himself.

*Time skip*
We are on the 30 kilometer mark, a few gave up from the exhaustion, "this isn't even worth calling a jog for me!!" I told myself while running.
Gon came up to me with Killua on his side

Gon: Hey, I think we forgot to introduce each other

Me: Ohh yeah that's right... I'm Camilla you can call me Ami

Gon: Nice to meet you Ami-san, my name is Gon and this is Killua

Killua: yo

Me: no need to be so formal with me * I'm in my 12 year old form with black long hair and purple eyes* Just call me Ami or Ami onee-san

Killua: aren't you just the same age as us?

Me: trust me,I'm older than I look

Killua looked at me with his usual poker face while I just smiled at him

This is the outfit Kamill wore to be comfortable to all kind of test throughout the exam.

*Time skip*
In the Swindlers Swamp

I was watching Hisoka "play" with Gon and his friends. I know I should help them, but I'm also aware that Hisoka won't kill Gon cause he's interested in him.

I quickly left the scene after Hisoka said Gon passed. Because Hisoka surely will bother me too if I showed him myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Killua's POV

I arrived at the phase two of the exam, I started looking for Gon but couldn't see him. Did he perhaps get lost? If that's the case it's too bad, he was really interesting too.

While waiting for the exam to continue I saw Ami, the girl who was introduced to me by Gon. I wanted to ask her if she knows where Gon might be,but I thought "how will she know where Gon went when she arrived first" so I shrugged off the thought of asking her.

After a while, I saw Gon with Kurapika, I went up to them and said "Hey Gon I thought you got lost".