Chapter 19

Killua: We pretty much have the same reason of running away.

Kamill: But even if I didn't show up, I still looked out and protected the family without their knowledge. I always watched their actions, especially my siblings. Sorry Killua, because of me you have to suffer their obsession for a heir.

Killua: It's fine it's not like you did it on purpose, but why didn't they look for you like they're doing to me?

Kamill: They did, they just couldn't find me.

Gon: That's incredible, where did you hide.

Kamill: Want me to show you? It's actually one of my abilities.

Gon: What is it?

Kamill drew a circle in the air, then suddenly a circular black blob was formed.

Killua: Woah what is that?

Kamill: expand

The blob expanded, just the right size for us to go through.

Kamill: Come with me let's go inside.

The two followed me inside the space/dimension I created.

Kamill: Welcome to my world.

K/G: WOAH!!! This is awesome!!!

Kamill: This is my ability "Space Creator"

Killua: This is literally a whole new world. You can live here for the rest of your life.

The space is pretty much a mini planet, with grass, trees, animals, bodies of water, Sun, Moon, stars, and a mansion.

Kamill: This is actually the primary floor of my dimension frame. There are more dimensions below this, and 15 separate dimensions from this, but I can create more. Do you want to see?

Gon: Yes yes let's go.

Killua: Can you just show us in the house? It's getting pretty late.

Kamill: Oh my, that's right~ let's go home first.

Kamill: Maybe I'll just show you tomorrow so that we can explore my dimension even more.

The three of us went home and got welcomed by grandma and Mito-san. They told us we should wash up and eat.
After having a bath, we ate dinner, then got ready to sleep.
Gon, was still talking with Mito-san about Ging, that's why I decided to go up and sleep already. As soon as I got inside, I saw Killua sleeping already, I just fixed his blanket and lied down beside him. I hugged him until I eventually fall down to slumber.

TIME SKIP *⁠・⁠゜゚⁠(⁠^⁠O⁠^⁠)⁠↝

KILLUA'S POV

It's morning and I felt like I was hugging something soft. I don't remember having a pillow this big. I decided to open my eyes just to see my sister hugging me while sleeping. I was shocked and flustered because this is the first time someone hugged me to sleep, a family member at that. She tightened her hold on me and snuggled my head in her neck. "Sleep some more, it's still early" she mumbled.

I hate to admit it but I love the way she embraces me. Then I suddenly remembered what she said in the forest.

Flashback*

Killua: I wish I had a mom like Mito-san.

Kamill: I can act as your mom if you want, I really don't mind having a child like you. It's perfect too because I'm not planning on getting married. I can adopt you if you want *giggle*