HER NEN ABILITY!

So I decided to create a more understandable explanation for Kamill's nen ability (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

KAMILL ZOLDYCK'S NEN

Nen ability:

• Create any nen abilities

Conditions/Rules:

1. There is a one straight month in every year whereas you need choose what 5 abilities to keep for the whole month. However, the rule will automatically be activated at the last month of the year if Kamill didn't decide what month she wants to fulfill the condition before the year ends. The 5 recent abilities she used will also be automatically registered.

2.The created nen abilities should be used once every month. If the rule is not followed, the ability can expire. The only exception for this rule is the month where you only get to keep 5 abilities.

3. The abilities created must have its own restrictions and rules to follow.

4. You can only create a new nen ability again after 6 months or more has passed.

5. You will only have 20 slots of nen abilities. You will need to discard one of the previous abilities when you make a new ability if all the 20 slots are occupied.

6. "You may break all the previous rules when one of your brothers or yourself are in the verge of certain death."

TALENT:

• Copy and enhance a nen ability.

Condition to fulfill:

1. You need to personally see the ability to copy it.