Chapter 17

KAMILL'S POV

After 2 whole months of waiting at home, I finally arranged my belongings and went out to go back to where Gon and Killua are. I used my "Espionage" ability to decipher their location. After seeing they are already packing their things up to leave, I also prepared to head out after I bid my goodbyes to my Father and siblings.

I took all my necessary belongings and teleported my self in Killua's room.

Killua: UWAHH!! What the- can you not pop out just about anywhere??!!

Kamill: Oh I'm sorry, shall we go now?

Killua: How did you even know we were leaving already. I was planning on leaving you out too乁⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠o⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠ㄏ

Kamill: How can you be so mean to me???

Killua: Let's just go.

Killua and I went out of the room and met with Gon. They bid their goodbyes with Wing and Zushi before planning to leave.

Wing: But young lady, where have you been while these two were training? I haven't seen you for a long time.

Kamill: It's personal stuff.... *Looks at Zushi* just wanna let you know that having a little kid as young as him learning nen comes with it's own dangerous risk. You should not rush teaching him nen, take as much time as possible while teaching him. His talents will come to a waste if he goes into a bad path ya'know.

The reason why Kamill was upset with Wing is she was actually worried about Zushi not being able to handle the mental strain brought by learning Nen. But upon realizing Zushi is handling it very well also thanks to Wing, she was finally reassured.

Wing: H-huh?

I flashed him my original appearance, fast enough to not let other people see it but still enough to have someone as good at nen as him able to see.

Wing: *gasp* Y-you are-

Kamill: *winks*

Killua: *gasp* W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??? LET'S GO NOW *push Kamill* *blush*

Kamill: eh???

Killua's mind: h-how can she flirt openly like that infront of children (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)

Wing: W-wait!!!

"What is it?" Killua asked, obviously being annoyed.

Wing: Ms. Kamill would it be possible if I get your autograph?!!

Kamill: Why of course it's totally fine.

Killua: What the hell are you two doing right now?

Kamill: Let him be, very few people recognize me after all. He deserve my autograph as a reward for being able to recognize me in that split second. *Chuckle*

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!" Wing thanked while his face is as red as a tomato. "You're welcome" Kamill replied smiling.

------

Then the three of us left and walked on our way. While walking, Killua suddenly asked.

Killua: You've fulfilled your objective with Hisoka. What are you planning on doing now?

Gon: As I said I'll go back to Whale island and show Mito-san my hunter license.

Killua: I guess I'll go with you then.

Gon: that's great!!!

Kamill: I-I'm here too ya'know

Killua: Yeah that is also great *sarcastic*