Chapter 12

Gon: You took a long time in there Killua, was Zushi that strong?

Killua: Not really

Kamill: little liar *whisper*

Gon: huh? what was that?

Kamill: oh it's nothing

Killua: actually... I was lying, I didn't know how he was so sturdy

*Face the two*

Killua: I heard him and his master talking about something called Ren

Gon:Ren?

Killua: The kid showed a power resembling my brother's. That's why I want to find out what Ren is. Sorry Gon, I know I said we should take this slow but I think I want to rise at the top as soon as possible.

Gon: mhm, it's fine *in his mind* 'that was originally my plan anyways'

Kamill: So~? What do we do now?

Killua: let's climb up to the top to know what Ren is

Gon: Ermmm.... Isn't faster if we just ask Zushi?

Killua: AHA!!! that's right hehe

Kamill: he's kinda stupid to be honest *mumbles*

Killua: I heard that you know!!

Kamill: Oh yeah? Sharp ears, good for you. *Without really showing any emotion*

Killua: HUH!!??

Killua: *stares at her* Onē-san can we talk for a minute?

Kamill: huh? Yeah sure.

Gon: I'll just go for a walk. *Leaves*

Killua: What's with you?

Kamill: What do you mean?

Killua: Don't play dumb with me, you have been acting strange ever since we came here, to be more precise, ever since we met Zushi and his master. Now tell me why you're acting like that.

Kamill: I was just being cautious to the master...

Killua: huh? Why?

Kamill: you'll eventually understand in a short time.

Killua: don't mess with me, tell me what is it that makes you cautious with that man.

Kamill: just wait for a little more time, let's wait until we reach the 200th floor.

That just made Killua even more curious. He didn't expect her to act so cold to other people. But he decided to brush it off, and focus on getting higher instead.

TIME SKIP╰⁠(⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠ᗜ⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠)⁠➝

The three has finally reached the 200th floor. They sensed a rather menacing aura in a certain corridor which is the way to the registration post. The duo were being cautious while Kamill already recognized the familiar aura that was being emitted. They saw a petite lady in the corridor 'was it her?' the duo thought, until she moved and the sight of Hisoka sitting on the floor was seen.

Gon: Hisoka?

Killua: What are you doing here???

Hisoka: What do you mean? This is merely a coincidence........As if......*chuckle*I could easily track you from the way you came here. I have been waiting Gon.

Gon: yeah, I'm here.

Hisoka: But no, not yet

Killua: what do you mean?

Hisoka: come back when you can get pass this corridor.

He then released his aura towards us.

The two struggled to walk in while Kamill was just unfazed but remained standing.

Kamill: You two should stop struggling.

Then Wing suddenly shows up

Wing: I agree, you two would be breaking your bodies if you continue to struggle.

All of them looked at Wing.

Wing: I'm going to teach you the real NEN. Follow me.

But the staff reminded them the consequences if they don't register before midnight.

Killua: Can we go back before midnight?

Wing: That depends on your ability.

The four of them was about to leave when...

Hisoka: I'm ok with you all leaving, but I would appreciate it if you accompany me while I'm waiting Ami-chan.

Killua: Huh? You know him Onē-san?

Kamill: unfortunately he's a friend of mine.

Hisoka: "Why would you think it's unfortunate? It honestly breaks my heart" he said while being extra.

Kamill: *ignores him* don't worry, you should go now.

Killua: Are you sure?

Kamill: yes, go back before midnight.

Gon: Yes we will

They left after that, while Killua still being unsure about leaving his sister with someone like Hisoka. On the other hand Kamill walked towards Hisoka and laid her head on Hisoka's lap

Kamill: I'm gonna take a nap for a while, I'll kill you if you move a muscle.

Hisoka: My my, how fierce my little flower~

Kamill: shut up, be quiet.

Kamill closed her eyes while Hisoka was just playing with his cards.

Hisoka: 'Say my little Ami-chan, will something happen if I were to harm one of your beloved brothers?' he said while turning only his eyes to her but still facing straight to the wall.

Kamill: 'If you just harm them and not mess with their life, nothing will happen as long as I'm not around. But if you were to miraculously kill them, I would hunt you even to the ends of hell.' I said calmly while still having my eyes closed.

Hisoka: That's very tempting but again, a fight with you will be no fun as you would just kill me at the literal snap of a finger.

Kamill just kept quiet. After hours of waiting, the two kids finally came back and were confused on why they saw Kamill just sleeping with all her guards down, while Hisoka wasn't doing anything to her.

Hisoka finally saw the two and activated his aura towards them as the two successfully walked through it.

Hisoka: ok ok, you two are good to go. You can go ahead and register now.

Killua: And my sister?

Hisoka: oh....yeah, little flower wake up~ *gently shakes her*

Kamill: Didn't I tell you I would kill you if you disturbed me? *Irritation obvious in her face*

Hisoka: I know, but your "companions" are here~

Kamill: Ughh fine 😒

Kamill stood up and continued to walk with them. While the two just looked at her, still confused with her relationship with the jester looking man.

Kamill: I can answer your questions later.