Chapter 8

*Present*

Killua: father sent you there as well, I see. The only difference is you climbed your way up way faster than I did. We were the same age too.

Kamill: You don't have to be insecured too much. I was naturally born a prodigy.

Killua: And now you're bragging?😺

Kamill: But with all seriousness though.... I knew how they "trained" your body to get that strong. But if what you experienced was hell, I went through the dark abyss that was deeper than hell. If only you knew how they trained me.....you would be thankful on how gentle it is compared to mine...

Killua felt a bit pity and thought " just what kind of training did they give her to compare it like that to mine". "W-was it that gruesome?" He asked.

Kamill: Don't mind that now, I can't tell you the details of the training.... I don't think you'll be able to handle it. *Smile*

Killua: No!! Tell me, I can do it!!

Kamill: Nope, I'll end the story here, I'll continue it for you in some other day. Maybe if we have some free time together.

Killua: Why? It was getting really interesting too *sulk*

Kamill: I'm gonna continue the story for you when it's the right time

Killua: and when is the right time?

Kamill: Gon passed the hunter exam, it's soon, you'll both learn it at the same time

Killua stood up and started walking towards the door.

Kamill: where are you going?

Killua: I'll go back to my cell?

Kamill: I can ask dad to-

Killua: no need, I can manage my self. So.....what should I call you now?

Kamill: your choice

Killua: whatever.....onē-san *look away slightly blushing*

Kamill: *smiles softly* Come here, I should atleast put some ointment in your wounds

Killua sat in her bed again, letting her put ointment in his wounds

Killua: Thanks...

Killua left the room after that, I just lied down on my bed and closed my eyes 'my baby brother is the tsundere type huh' *giggle*, eventually drowning into slumber.