CHAPTER 14

KAMILL'S POV

I woke up and zoned out for 3 minutes then stood up to take a shower. I wore a dress with spaghetti straps, with the length reaching the floors covering my feet and I only wore socks, as it is always clean in the Zoldyck residence.

I left my room and went into my Father's cabin.

Kamill: Greetings father, I hope you have been doing well.

Silva: I've been well, how about you?

Kamill: I also have been doing well.

Silva: Sit down. What made you come into my cabin?

Kamill: I just wanted to ask the progress of the preparation of my coming day of birth.

Silva: I suppose it have been doing well as father personally arranged it.

Kamill: That's good to know. Do you have any questions before I dismiss my self?

Silva: I do have several questions.

Kamill: okay then, what are the questions??

Silva: Will Killua attend your birthday?

Kamill: Why would he attend the birthday of a sister he barely knows? He also hates coming home. He just got out of here too. So he won't

Silva: Very well. What do you plan on doing after your birthday?

Kamill: stay for a few days then stray along the roads to anywhere my feet takes me. Then maybe go with Killua and Gon after.

Silva: Why do you not want to take over the business?

Kamill: *serious* I already said that I don't want to commit to the responsibility. I don't want to be chained in this job, place, and family. You know I hate being ordered around.

Silva: Even when you know what your brother is going through because he was the one being chased by the responsibility you left?

Kamill: Father, I am undoubtedly your daughter, as long as my brother doesn't die from it I won't do anything. However if you ever so much try to even think of killing any of my siblings..... You know for a fact that I won't hesitate to massacre this whole clan. I love my family but mainly my younger siblings, but that doesn't mean I can't kill the other members other than them *looks straightly in his eyes* That's how you raised me father.

Silva: That's a flawless answer.

Kamill: Dad, you know I have been keeping an eye behind the scenes for the family continue being safe, clean, and peaceful . I don't make it known but I'm fulfilling my responsibilities given by my title. The only thing I abandoned when I left was my obligation of being an heir.

Silva: Is that so?

Kamill: Why are still asking me anyways? Killua is a man, I'm a woman, he's more suited to be an heir.

Silva: It is true that the trait of being a man is a requirement to be an heir, but you are an exception, that requirement is filled by your tremendous power and strength. You can also just keep your last name and give it to your children so that you can have your own heir.

Kamill: Yeahhhhh, still a no-go dad.

Silva: Okay lastly, when are you thinking of getting married....

Kamill: ehh???

Silva: come here by my side.

Kamill: *sits beside him* uhh...ermm

Silva: Do you have your eyes set to anyone yet? Do you want get your marriage arranged?

Kamill: D-DAD!!! I-I DON'T LOOK AT ANYONE LIKE THAT!!! *blushing*

Silva: Well... that's a relief for me as your dad *smiles*

Kamill: I don't think I want to get married dad😔

Silva: it's fine if you don't want to you can just stay as my daughter, take care of me when I get old.* kisses her forehead*

Kamill: Dad stop coddling me and let's go to Alluka. *Whine*

Silva: I see that's the real reason you came here.

Kamill: come onnn~ just take me there

Silva: you know how dangerous she is, right.

Kamill: of course, and you know how dangerous I am too.

Silva: fine!!

Silva stood up and marched to Alluka's room, opening the locks one by one.

Kamill: I feel like this is too much.

Silva: You know better than anyone else that these are necessary.

Kamill: *look down and follow him*

Silva: we're here, still be careful.

Kamill: I will.

Kamill entered Alluka's room, while Silva went into the monitor room to watch the two.

Alluka: huh? You?

Kamill: You know me? *Smiles*

Alluka: It's the beautiful lady that's in my dream everyday.

Kamill: *giggle* that's right, I showed up in your dreams. I'm your Kam onē-sama.

Kamill was always going into Alluka's dream as it is one of her nen abilities called "SWEET POISON DREAMING" ever since Alluka got locked into her room. She was always monitoring the state of her siblings in the mansion even when she is very far away.

Alluka: Kam onē-sama play with me *giggle*

Kamill: ofcourse I will.

Alluka: Kam onē-sama kiss my cheeks

Kamill: sure sure

Alluka: Kam onē-sama pat my head

Kamill: I can do that

Alluka shifts to Nanika

Kamill: *smiles* Nanika, let's play some more

Nanika: H-huh? H-hai.

After an hour of playing Alluka got sleepy and went to sleep. Kamill tucked her into her bed then planted a kiss on her forehead.

Kamill: I would be back lil' sis

Kamill then left the room and went back to her own cabin.