Chapter 4

Third person POV

Illumi is in shock, though he might not show it but Kamill can feel it.

Kamill: Illumi remove the needle in your head

Illumi: B-but onē-sama

Kamill: I told you, I want to see your emotions. Are you gonna do it or will I?

Illumi: *stayed silent and remove the pin*

The moment the needle was removed, Kamill opened up her arms, then Illumi hugged her nuzzling his face in her neck. (I think Illumi will have to break character π^π)

Illumi: I missed you onē-san *tears starting to fall from his eyes* where have you been? I was alone *still crying*

Kamill: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry *teary* I never intended to leave you alone in that dark house, it's my fault you became like this *crying while hugging him*

*After a little while of crying, they both calmed down*

Kamill's POV

I never knew he felt so lonely without me, though I admit it is partially my fault on why he became like this. I ran away...... leaving him in that house.

Kamill: I'm sorry I had to leave you alone in that house, I was all you had there, I understand that, but now I'm here, I'm willing to take you with me.

Illumi: B-but I-

Kamill: But I'm guessing you would rather protect the family huh

Illumi: I'm sorry *looks down*

Kamill: you don't have to be, you just love our family, and nothing is wrong with that

*Illumi hugged me*

Kamill: and that reminds me

Illumi: huh? *Breaks the hug*

Kamill: I saw what you did to Killua

Illumi: o-onē-sama, I just did that because he said he wanted to make friends

Kamill: lumi, there's nothing wrong with making friends, let him be

Illumi: b-but onē-sama

Kamill: I know I can't change that mindset of yours, that's why you should try and improve yourself. *Pats his head* I should be going now

Illumi: where are you going onē-sama? Are you gonna leave me?... AGAIN?

Kamill: I need to do things lumi, don't worry, I'll visit you whenever I had the chance, I was planning on going home soon anyway.

Illumi: Is that true?*nonchalantly excited* I'll wait for you then.

I smiled at him, he fixed himself and puts the needle back in his head.

Kamill: Is that needle really necessary?

Illumi: it's my pledge to my self not to remove the needle unless it's necessary

Kamill: Your choice....I'll be leaving then

Illumi: Have a good day onē-sama

I left to go home, I could've just teleported inside our mansion, but it's been so long since I got home, that's why I wanted to walk and take my time. I teleported infront of the Testing Gate, ofcourse in the bushes where people wouldn't notice. I walked towards the gate and pushed it effortlessly but still opened up to the third gate, Zebro was shocked at my strength not recognizing who I was, I just ignored it and walked myself home.

I saw girl by the fence gate infront of me. "Must be one of the new butlers" I thought

Girl: You are trespassing a private property, please leave