Chapter 11

Wing: I didn't expect any children here except for Zushi. So why are you here?

Killua: We want to get stronger, and we're also kinda broke, so we're making money simultaneously.

Wing: If you're up here you must be fairly skilled, but remember you should pay attention to your opponents body as well as yours.

The 3 of them gave their ticket to the receptionist. The receptionist gave them their prize money. Thankfully they didn't notice Kamill not getting her's.

Gon: Killua didn't you get to the 200th floor?

Zushi: 2-200th floor?

Gon: how much did you earn?

Killua: I quit when I got to the 200th floor, but when I was in the 190th floor I earned at around 200 million in total.

Zushi&Gon: T-two hundred million? Where did that money go?

Killua: oh come on you guys, that was years ago, I spent it already on snacks

Zushi&Gon: (What kind of snacks were they)
*in mind*

Gon: What about you Kamill? How much did you earn?

All of them turned to Kamill with curious looks on their faces

Kamill: I earned 250 million in total

The two dropped their jaws

Zushi&Gon: T-two hundred fifty million??!!

Gon: Where is that money now?

Kamill: ofcourse I saved it in my bank account just incase I needed it

Gon: wow, so responsible

Killua got an irk mark on his forehead "did he mean I'm not responsible?"

Killua: How many bank account do you have now? And how much money does it contain?

Kamill: I shouldn't say this kind of info, but it's okay cause it's you guys. I have 15 bank accounts for specific reasons, and each one contains 20 billion at the very least.

The three got their eyes coming out of their sockets out of shock

Gon: T-twenty billion? Wow Kamill you're so rich.

Killua: at the very least? Does that mean I can just ask for money if I need it? (⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠ᗜ⁠ ⁠・⁠ ⁠)

Kamill: If it's necessary I can give it to you. That is if you can track me down. Hiding is what I do best you know.

Zushi: w-what are you planning to do with that much money

Gon: Y-yeah

Kamill: I sometimes help a certain friend with his projects, he's an archeologist hunter. And you'll never know when I will be needing that money.

Gon looked at Kamill with admiration and idolization in his eyes.

Killua: I think we should go to the waiting room, we didn't get any damage from our previous fight, so they'll probably assign us to another fight today.

All(Killua): Right

(Then you know what happened with their fights. Sorry for being an lazy author)

*In the room*