Chapter 21

*THIRD PERSON'S POV*

Kamill: hm~ I'll go and visit my brother for a bit.

Kamill used her espionage and teleported beside Killua upon seeing their location.

But Killua, Gon, and Leorio stood up being wary of her.

Kamill: Huh?

Killua: Who are you? *Glares*

Kamill: Wha-...... Oh sorry I forgot.

Kamill transformed back into her original form instantly calming down the three.

Gon: KAMILL-SAN!!

Killua: Why the hell would you show up looking like that? It scared the crap outta me!!

Leorio: Uh who?

Killua: That's my sister.

Leorio: But isn't your sister like 12 or something?

Killua explained in how it was all Kamill's nen ability.

The four of them settled in the chairs again.

Kamill: So I was wondering, why do have so much money lying in the table?

Gon: We're collecting money for the auction.

Kamill: Oh yeah, for the game right?

Killua: yup, so what exactly are you here for?

Kamill: I missed you of course, I was bored waiting and doing nothing.

Leorio: Why don't you just stay with us then?

Kamill: Nuh uh, things are about to get interesting out there. Just waiting for the exciting part of the mission.

Leorio: Mission?

Kamill: It's nothing. But Killua I'm gonna cuddle you to sleep tonight.

Killua: *blush* WHAT?!!

Kamill: No complaining, I missed you too much!!!

TIME SKIP ⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃

It's morning and Kamill decided to let Killua sleep more while she went back to Chrollo to inform him on her plans.

*In the abandoned building*

Kamill: Hey Chrollo!!!

Chrollo: *looks up* yes?

Kamill: I was thinking of going around the city alone, and maybe meet up some acquaintances. Contact me when something interesting or exciting is about to happen m'kay???

Chrollo: Sure.

Kamill: And you don't have to worry, I'll use my real self while strolling around.

Kamill explored the city, trying out different street foods and buying different kinds of souvenir until the Sun started setting.

Kamill: I think I'll go and see Killua for a bit.

She put all the things she brought inside her dimension. And decided to just walk to see Killua as she saw that they are just nearby.

After walking for a few minutes, she caught sight of the three and started walking towards them. But as she gets closer she overhears their conversation.

Killua: Yup, they must be nuts to steal from the Mafia. And we know who are the people that are crazy enough to do that.

Leorio: The "Phantom troupe"

Kamill's mind: This is a very awkward timing!!!

Gon: Oh right, what's Kurapika up to?

Killua: He should be in the city.

Kamill just let them get done with their conversation. As soon as they were done talking.......

Kamill: Hi Killua!!!

Killua got startled at the sudden back hug by the girl.

(She's in her child form btw)

Killua: I told you not to pop out just anywhere, you're gonna kill me with a heart attack.

Kamill: But I've been behind you guys for a while. What were you guys talking about anyway?

Killua: AH!!! Didn't you say you were meeting up with the Phantom Troupe???!!!

Kamill: uh yeah?

Killua: Do you know where they are?

Kamill: ofcourse, I've been staying with them since we got here.

Leorio: WHAT?! AREN'T THEY DANGEROUS?! ARE YOU OKAY?!

Killua: Where are they?

Kamill: Are you telling me to snitch on them? Even if I tell you where they are you'll just get your self killed.

Gon: We can do it!!!

Kamill stopped hugging Killua and looked at them with a serious face.

Kamill: let's go somewhere else.

Leorio: We should go back to the hotel.

The 4 of them went into the hotel room and there they continued their conversation.

Kamill: Alright let me get your question clear.
You want me to tell you where the spiders are?

Killua: That's right.

Kamill: No.

Killua: Wha- why?

Kamill: 2 reasons
•The first one is, I do not want to snitch on them, betraying them doesn't sound too good in my ears.
•Second, the moment that you step into their field of attack, that will surely be the last time you'll breathe.

Kamill: And I for sure don't want you to die.

After that a very thick tension silence filled the room.

Kamill: Setting that aside...... Do you think I can stay over and cuddle you to sleep again???

 Do you think I can stay over and cuddle you to sleep again???

Killua facepalms himself on how your mood can quickly change.

Killua: I don't have a choice do I?

Kamill: Not really *giggle*

Kamill was sleeping while cuddling Killua, until a phone call woke her up at dawn. It was Chrollo saying that there was a change of plans. Kamill washed up and left a note for Killua saying "I need to go now, call me if you ever need any help".

Kamill teleported into the base and looked around..........