Chapter 24 (END?)

KAMILL'S POV

The four of them are currently forming up a plan on killing Pakunoda.

Kamill: I think I'll go ahead and leave you guys for now. I don't think I can stay while you guys are talking about killing one of the spiders.

Kurapika: Huh? Why is that?

I looked at Kurapika with a very serious face.

Kamill: I actually have a very close relationship with them.

I saw Kurapika's eyes widened and his body stiffened.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You don't have to worry, I won't sell you out. You're Killua's friend after all." She said with obvious sad eyes.

Kurapika: What do you mean close?

Kamill: I have known the troupe before it even formed.

Leorio: But didn't they come from Meteor City?

Kamill: That's right.

Killua: How did you even met them?

She just sighed and decided to tell them her relationship with the said troupe.

Kamill: I was 10 years old then. Father and Mother issued an order to recruit new butlers from Meteor City. I asked Dad if I can come with the recruiters to Meteor City.
At first Dad didn't want to allow me, but eventually gave in after asking a hundred times.
When we arrived, I just explored through the city while the other butlers are looking for people they can recruit.

Kamill looked at Kurapika just to see how he's taking the story so far, just to see him all serious. She just continued with her story.

Kamill: While I was strolling around the piles of garbages, a kid bumped into me. I asked for his name and he said he didn't have one. That's why I decided to give him a name.

Flashback*

Kid: I don't have a name.

Kamill: How old are you?

Kid: I'm 8....I think

Kamill: you think? *Giggle*

Kid: *blush*

Kamill: Can I give you a name then?

Kid: Yeah, that would be fun.

Present*

Kamill: He was the same age as Illumi back then, that's why I remembered Illumi in him. The name I gave him was "Chrollo Lucilfer"

As soon as Kamill said that, she saw how Kurapika's pupils constricted.

Kamill: Do you want me to continue? Are you okay?

Kurapika: You can continue.

Kamill: after that encounter, I would always come to Meteor City every week. I was the one who introduced and gathered those kids together you now presently know as the Phantom Troupe.
When I was 11 I thought them how to use nen, we would always play together, but because they sometimes engage in a fight with each other, I told them to never have a serious fight with each other. Chrollo was the most relaxed of them all, he was more matured than the others. I continued visiting them until one day when I was 12, I decided to run from home. I visited them at Meteor City for the last time. I told them that I won't be able to see them there anymore. I told them that if they wish to see me, they should look for me. I didn't expect them to actually find me, that was until 6 years ago. They found me, after that meeting, we stayed in touch with each other. But this is the first time I joined them in their whole troupe mission. I don't really know why you have a grudge against them, but I don't think I can join your plan on killing Paku, she's one of my closest friend out there.