15. He is not my brother!

Third Person POV :

"Uhm.... Excuse me." The silver-haired stranger called for him..He was holding on to unconscious Hoseok on one side and struggling with a whining Seokjin on another side.

He quickly went to help the man and took Seokjin from him who he guessed might have been a handful for the guy judging by his hyung's current state and the disheveled silver hair of the stranger.

Seokjin has a habit of pulling off the hair and pinching the cheeks hard if he finds someone cute when he is drunk.

He took a mental note that he never let drunk Seokjin near Taehyung. He lost count how many times the elder called Taehyung cute today.

He walked him inside with the silver-haired stranger following him, carrying Hoseok. He threw him on one of the couches in the living room and the other helped Hoseok on his side.

He looked at the other with questioning and confused eyes, ignoring the incoherent words from his hyung. And the other seemed to understand his confusion.

"He made a huge scene halfway and dragged us here saying he wanted to see his loving brother."

"Oh...sorry, for the trouble. He never drinks so much." Jungkook apologized. It's true though. Seokjin gets wasted sometimes and behaves crazily but never to such an extent that he needs someone else to take him home.

"It's ok. Never mind...it happens when we go through a heartbreak. I can understand. Take care of him." The man smiled at him. Now Jungkook knew why his hyung found this man cute. His dimples that were displayed when he smiled. He must admit that this man is hot yet cute at the same time.

He smiled in return. But wait...what? Heartbreak?

Where in the Shakespeare's love story it came from?

"Heartbreak?" He asked.

"I'm sorry... I wasn't trying to eavesdrop. But his voice was so loud that I could hear him all the while he was babbling about his love life to his friend at the table next to mine."

"Love life?" Well, that was new to Jungkook. His hyung never even has any crushes let alone a love story.

"You didn't know?"

"Uhm.." He shook his head looking at his hyung. "What did he say?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"I'm sorry. I don't think it's my place to tell you if you didn't know about it." The man said. "I think you should ask him yourself. But I doubt he will tell you...and I just want to say this even if it's not my place. Take care of him...he sounded so broken."

What the heck now? He is his brother. He should know it. But he understood the other's point of view too. But honestly he felt a little betrayed.

First Jimin, now Seokjin. Looks like his close friends whom he never kept any secrets from are keeping so many secrets from him. Jimin had been acting out for the last few days. He can see how he is pretending to look like everything is fine. And he can feel something is bothering his friend. There's something going on with him.

Is Hoseok also the same? He's not sure anymore.

"Uh...Mr.Jungkook." The man waved his hand before bringing him out of his trance.

"Oh, sorry. I will talk to him. Thanks for everything...Uhm.."

"Oh..yeah, I'm Kim Namjoon." He provided, taking out his visiting card from his wallet. "As I said on the call, I am a reporter." He held out his card for Jungkook, giving him another smile.

Jungkook accepted it with a tight lipped smile. "Oh, Thanks, Mr. Kim."

"Oh, it's nothing."

And he spoke again after a moment of silence. "Ok then, I'll take my leave. And Please take care of h-"